Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s20 WiFi issue

(Topic created on: 20-04-2021 05:20 PM)
lizzyd
Student
Options
I have the s20 and the WiFi keeps turning itself off does anyone have same issue or know how to resolve it?
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
I have put a security four digit password on my Galaxy smartphone and I cannot delete it so it turns my phone off after 5 seconds
I have tried in settings but it's still there every time I want to open
Help please
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@lizzyd: Are you making sure to stay within range of your Wi-Fi router? If you head to Settings > Connections > Wi-Fi > Tap the 3 dots in the top right > Advanced > Wi-Fi Control History, are any apps listed here that have turned off your Wi-Fi? If so, head to Settings > Apps > Select the relevant app > Permissions, and check to see if there are any Wi-Fi related permissions that you can disable. I'd also recommend resetting both your phone and Wi-Fi router to see if this helps. 

If the issue persists, try connecting to another router to see if the connection remains stable, as this will help to determine if the problem lies with the phone or your own network. 

lizzyd
Student
Options
I have done this but nothing seems to work I've reset WiFi settings etc ill need go into shop I 🤔
0 Likes