Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S20 Video Camera

(Topic created on: 01/09/20 21:59)
Taddy
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Can anyone tell me if I'm going mad? I've looked at all the settings but the video recording quality on this phone is SO SO POOR compared to my S9!? I'm gutted. I watch a lotta TV and will quite often record a small clip of something to laugh about with a pal etc. I sit in the same spot and record from the same angle all the time. With my S9 I just zoomed in and pressed record. Lovely crisp quality. I do EXACTLY the same routine with this phone and the picture is BAD. It's grainy, patchy and kinda fuzzy looking. WHAT have they done to the video camera!? I do zoom in as I like to film the screen only, not the ornaments and stuff around the TV, it looks a lil better if U don't zoom, but WHY can I do this with such lovely quality videos with the S9 and not this phone? I kinda just want a new S9 now. Disappointing. 
2 REPLIES 2
Patrick
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

You should never zoom in in a video.

Keep it at 4k 60 fps and you get beautifull clips

0 Likes
Jasonseery
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
its just a bad camera, the s10 is the same, look at my posts, my friend has the s20 and its just as bad as the s10 they fix nothing just bring out new phones with new features that don't work, my s6 that my partner uses now is miles ahead of the s20, scamsung have done it for the s10 s20 and note 20 they're awful and this is coming from someone who just bought only samsung, if you can return it do so and get your money back, I wish I did and you should be able to zoom its ridiculous you can't when the older phones had no use with this
0 Likes