Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 Upgrade Lounge

(Topic created on: 11-01-2021 01:53 PM)
mndl632
First Poster
Options

Hi,

Been trying to access the upgrade lounge before the 14th to make sure I can get in and I'm unable to enter my agreement number. The site only allows numbers to be entered but my agreement number is a mix of letters and numbers.

Anyone else having the same issue.

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
Jay1969
Student
Options
I had a similar problem as the agreement number with Klarna was a different number. try inputing that code instead
0 Likes
mndl632
First Poster
Options
thanks, I had a look and the klarna agreement ref is the same as the agreement number Samsung provided me.
0 Likes
Sibles
Journeyman
Options

I've got the same problem - did you fix it?

0 Likes
mndl632
First Poster
Options
no, I rang the number on the website and they just said wait until later today when orders open up
0 Likes
Sibles
Journeyman
Options

Fair enough, thanks. Hope they don't mess it up. I remember people complaining about the upgrade program when the S20 was released. I wasn't a part of it back then.

0 Likes
davidcannon89
First Poster
Options

I'm having the same issue. All I have is an order number from Samsung which is alphanumeric and isn't accepted. Support weren't able to help and asked me to contact Klarna.

0 Likes
mndl632
First Poster
Options
not sure why klarna would be able to help as they use the Samsung reference, at least according to my agreement ID
0 Likes
davidcannon89
First Poster
Options

I was also dubious... and as expected they couldn't help. All they could give me was the "Merchant Reference" which is the same as the Samsung Order number. Is the Samsung order number the reference you've got, or do you have something different?

0 Likes
mndl632
First Poster
Options
the same thing, the email I received a few days ago from samsung telling me to upgrade had the agreement number on it, which is the same as the klarna reference.
0 Likes