Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 Upgrade Lounge Issues

(Topic created on: 20-03-2020 07:38 PM)
Michaelolah
Journeyman
Options

Keep trying to upgrade my s10 plus to the new S20 however everytime I get to the klarna page where it asks certain details boom the tab crashes and I complete the upgrade anyone else having the same problem?

913 REPLIES 913
Adamw969
Navigator
Options

Hi, do you return just the phone on the upgrade program or do you have to send your charger with it also? 

0 Likes
steve0
Voyager
Options

@Adamw969 wrote:

Hi, do you return just the phone on the upgrade program or do you have to send your charger with it also? 

just the phonr

0 Likes
Adamw969
Navigator
Options

@steve0 wrote:

@Adamw969 wrote:

just the phonr

Cheers 👍 

0 Likes
steve0
Voyager
Options
returned my s10+ on the 12th, and received an email today, 17th, from klarna informing that my loan has now been fully paid up
0 Likes
Stu-Pot
Pioneer
Options

@steve0 wrote:
returned my s10+ on the 12th, and received an email today, 17th, from klarna informing that my loan has now been fully paid up

Hi. Did you get an email or text to say they have received your old phone? Mine got delivered on Monday 16th and I'm sure last year I got a email saying that they received the phone.

0 Likes
steve0
Voyager
Options

@Stu-Pot wrote:

@steve0 wrote:

Hi. Did you get an email or text to say they have received your old phone? Mine got delivered on Monday 16th and I'm sure last year I got a email saying that they received the phone.

Yes, received an email on the 13th from samsung recycle saying order completed I sent my return back special delivery, so it arrived  the following day.  I think you only get the email  once they have completed checks  for damage and if it works.

Silken1987
First Poster
Options

@steve0 wrote:

@Stu-Pot wrote:

@steve0 wrote:

Yes, received an email on the 13th from samsung recycle saying order completed I sent my return back special delivery, so it arrived  the following day.  I think you only get the email  once they have completed checks  for damage and if it works.

Sorry to jump on the thread, but could I ask if you used the label provided by Samsung when upgrading the delivery? I'm tempted to return mine via special delivery as I know it'll get there a bit sooner. 

I'll be having the phone delivered on Friday so am hoping I'll be able to return my S10+ Saturday morning. If we aren't on lockdown by then! 

0 Likes
steve0
Voyager
Options

@Silken1987 wrote:

@steve0 wrote:

@Stu-Pot wrote:

@steve0 wrote:

Sorry to jump on the thread, but could I ask if you used the label provided by Samsung when upgrading the delivery? I'm tempted to return mine via special delivery as I know it'll get there a bit sooner. 

I'll be having the phone delivered on Friday so am hoping I'll be able to return my S10+ Saturday morning. If we aren't on lockdown by then! 

Yes I stuck the label that was in the return pack on the package. I also left enough room on the package for the post office to stick their labelling on it.

0 Likes
Mannan
First Poster
Options

I mean the upgrade programme has been so difficult this year. My order is meant to be delivered tomorrow. I understand all the issues with COVID-19. However, my order is not dispatched yet and its 8PM. I know it's the second batch of pre orders however is anyone in the same issue. On the tracking page is saying preparing to dispatch... 

0 Likes
AidenC
Explorer
Options
I'm the same, supposed to arrive tomorrow, but still preparing to dispatch. Suppose we have to give a little leeway due to the current climate :smiling-face: I would like an update tho to at least let me know when to expect it
0 Likes