Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 Upgrade Lounge Issues

(Topic created on: 20-02-2020 02:58 PM)
Michaelolah
Journeyman
Options

Keep trying to upgrade my s10 plus to the new S20 however everytime I get to the klarna page where it asks certain details boom the tab crashes and I complete the upgrade anyone else having the same problem?

913 REPLIES 913
AdamCollins
Navigator
Options

@BHanton  the problem is fixed according to samsung. The called me and told me its safe to reorder, I'm just trying to catch the ultra in stock now.

0 Likes
NathOnline
Journeyman
Options
@AdamCollins
No there not I cant even choose my phone still.
I can get through putting my agreement number in. Then when I try choose galaxy phone it scrolls to the bottom of the screen with no info
0 Likes
AdamCollins
Navigator
Options

@NathOnline  is that using the edge browser on your phone?

0 Likes
Soh123
Student
Options

I dont think it is available. It keeps saying in stock then out of stock

0 Likes
NathOnline
Journeyman
Options
It wasnt. But just tried that and does the exact same thing. May have to try with my ancient laptop.
0 Likes
AdamCollins
Navigator
Options

@Soh123  it's like they get 1 or 2 in stock at a time, I guess I'll just wait til a few days before the PREORDER is up and see if they have some... or go with the s20+

Soh123
Student
Options
Give it till Tuesday, It was just available and took me to credit agreement screen and booted me out!
0 Likes
yamyam67
Pioneer
Options

As @BHanton stated it might be better to wait until all the hassle of pre-ordering has died down i bet the ordering process will be easier.

if your not really not bothered the free ear buds i dont think its worth the hassle until everyting is sorted, 

0 Likes
steve0
Voyager
Options

@NathOnline wrote:

I'm trying to upgrade my note 9. I put my agreement number in and says I can upgrade. When I click pick phone it crashes and I can only see the bottom of the page. Doesnt show the phones to upgrade etc. I've tried firefox chrome samsung browser and microsoft edge. Can anyone help. Thanks

When did you order your note 9 on the upgrade program?

0 Likes
NathOnline
Journeyman
Options
I believe October 2018. I was under the impression I could upgrade to the s series. Plus when I go through to the upgrade lounge it says congratulations you can upgrade to the new galaxy with a picture of the s20 ultra and choose my galaxy button.

To be honest I'm not 100% fussed im most likely going to go for a Oneplus. Samsung is such a poss poor company it's pointless giving them money to fuel there inept ness.
I had problems with my note 9 order ended up having 2 set up 2 days or so after preorder launch. Then when I got the phone at launch it was faulty. Then I was told to send back and I would get a brand new replacement. But never did and was told had to cancel this order and re do the close brothers programme. Which then the phone kept going out of stock and took about a month or so after launch to finally get a new phone.
Then the note 10 launch recieved my upgrade now available email to preorder and It would not work then just got fed up of trying and the version I want going out of stock.