Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 Upgrade Lounge Issues

(Topic created on: 20-02-2020 12:42 PM)
Michaelolah
Journeyman
Options

Keep trying to upgrade my s10 plus to the new S20 however everytime I get to the klarna page where it asks certain details boom the tab crashes and I complete the upgrade anyone else having the same problem?

913 REPLIES 913
Saxacat
Voyager
Options

Just logged onto my account and I'm now seeing my orders; the case order is shown and when I use order lookup I can see my phone order.

Hopefully this means Samsung are getting on top of things.

0 Likes
1970blf
Explorer
Options

Same here, account looks back to normal - however, i'm hovering over the "cancel order" option - the only thing stopping me is the guaranteed hassle of getting my 10% depsosit refunded. I will pause and reflect before making a decision later today. 

0 Likes
yamyam67
Pioneer
Options

Looks like Samsung are trying their hardest to be the worst phone company in world....user details on other users accounts WOW

Then on top of that phones out of stock, or showing as not available. 

Well done Samsung your knocking this one out of the park

Quality420
Journeyman
Options

I am beginning to beleive Klarna now, the issue might always have been with Samsung. 

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Obviously a  concern, from checking social  media it was reported that Customer care were calling it a glitch but the result is  a Data Breach.   However the incident has been escalated by Moderators and we need to await the response.   For those asking I think it is highly  unlikely that senior management will post on the Community, however a message will be relayed.

As far as I am aware the S20 Ultra is  still currently out of stock, that is not an error.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Dr_ic2
Navigator
Options

So Klana just called me (020 3005 0833) just in case anyone else gets a call, i assume its on the back of all the mods work as she asked my forum username. She confirmed they were calling people to see if they had any questions or further queries; she confirmed again for me that the original order was cancelled but the one placed this week still stood...hopefully some of you will also get call as well.

Domwright88
Journeyman
Options
I've had a nightmare.

Ordered the ultra on day of release through upgrade program.

Had no confirmation from Samsung but klarna took two deposits.

Had 2 sms from Samsung to say order was going through

Rang Samsung, no order existed.

Klarna cancelled my order and refunded me the deposits.

Samsung called to say to reorder the phone. Now out of stock. Seriously thinking about leaving the upgrade program.
0 Likes
Domwright88
Journeyman
Options
Also the stock alert button dosn't work. Takes you to a deadweb page. Terrible website.
0 Likes
AdamCollins
Navigator
Options

Its saying the grey ultra is in stock on site so I go through whole process and get to the end and it says error, out of stock. Got a new pending deposit on my bank tho 👍 good job.

0 Likes
BHanton
Explorer
Options
Why not just wait until they can confirm the issues are resolved, everyone on this forum is aware of major issues so it's asking for trouble to try and order the phone

Wait until Samsung can sort their website and now data breach out. Samsung is notorious for problems like this around it's flagship releases as I had no ened of trouble last year to. Next yea I'll be waiting before putting the order in for next year's mess up to be resolved.

To the mods here can we get clarification as to why Samsung have not stopped orders on the upgrade program while they have knows issues to stop thus effecting more and more people? Seems theregister.Com is now on the case and aware of issues so perhaps Samsung will give an official statement now?