Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 Upgrade Lounge Issues

(Topic created on: 19-02-2020 03:29 PM)
Michaelolah
Journeyman
Options

Keep trying to upgrade my s10 plus to the new S20 however everytime I get to the klarna page where it asks certain details boom the tab crashes and I complete the upgrade anyone else having the same problem?

913 REPLIES 913
yamyam67
Pioneer
Options

@Kask i could pursue it with the Ombudsman but i would rather keep my business away from them and i will, Samsung and Klarna will not see another penny of my money.

Samsung could release the greatest phone in existence but as far as i am concerned thay can shove it and the upgrade programme where the sun doesnt shine

KasK
Apprentice
Options

@yamyam67 Still would advise you to contest to have the heard search(es) removed, up to you, however.

0 Likes
yamyam67
Pioneer
Options

@Kask your right it wouldnt hurt to pursue this, ive replied to email i received from Shannon. Ill see what they say

0 Likes
KasK
Apprentice
Options

@yamyam67 No worries, hope you get it sorted. Still waiting for my correspondence.. let me know what happens in the end.

0 Likes
Dr_ic2
Navigator
Options

@SachikoT wrote:

@Dr_ic2, I'll try and connect the dots between the Samsung Shop and Klarna and get you an update. 

^SachikoT

Just got an email from Klana telling me that my order that i placed last week (klana documents recieved but no Samsung order number) has been cancelled (app also showing this status) by them and the deposit will be refunded. All I have now is the order i sucessfully placed yesterday.

@SachikoT thanks for all the help from you and the rest of the mods team :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

Lochaos
Pioneer
Options

@SachikoT  please check your pm's matey.

0 Likes
Quality420
Journeyman
Options

@SachikoT : My pending deposit transaction has been cancelled. No call from Klarna or Samsug. I am not sure if I should reorder as I may end up with another hard search on my file. Please advise. 

0 Likes
Lochaos
Pioneer
Options

@Quality420  If your wanting the Ultra it's out of stock at the moment.

0 Likes
yamyam67
Pioneer
Options

Received a email response from Shannon at Klarna who has advised the hard search on my credit file will be removed within 30 days

0 Likes
KasK
Apprentice
Options
@yamyam67 Excellent. Glad to hear that you've resolved this.