Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 Upgrade Lounge Issues

(Topic created on: 18-02-2020 01:04 PM)
Michaelolah
Journeyman
Options

Keep trying to upgrade my s10 plus to the new S20 however everytime I get to the klarna page where it asks certain details boom the tab crashes and I complete the upgrade anyone else having the same problem?

913 REPLIES 913
yamyam67
Pioneer
Options

If anyone is thinking of ordering a new S20+ Ultra .....

Capture.PNG

0 Likes
BDante
Explorer
Options

I missed a call from Klarna earlier and, as promised, was sent an email immediately. I'm waiting for another call, but it does look as though they are trying to get in touch with everyone.

In other news, the deposit is no longer a pending transaction, which is something.

0 Likes
AdamCollins
Navigator
Options

@BDante are you waiting on Samsung confirmation now?

0 Likes
steve0
Voyager
Options

@yamyam67 wrote:

They are not going to respond to any of the issues reported, i would say if they havent by now then they wont.

To make it even worse, i have logged into the Klarna Securepay to get a settlement figure and it doesnt recognise my agreement number and yes i have removed the dash.

Waiting on the phone to speak to customer services and im 29th in the queue looks like the sh*t has hit the fan

I think your find that it is still with Close Brothers. Klarna's and Close Brothers systems have yet to be integrated. Ring the number on your last agreement, which was sent to you from close brothers

0 Likes
Grzegorz79
Navigator
Options

Hi guys 

So I'm after speaking with Klarna they call me today 

And she say Hard searching should be only one rest of searches was deleted 

But soft searches I have a lot from klarna but she say soft is not affected like hard searching so that's all 

I check for free credit karma this is free check 

0 Likes
duvetcapeman
Apprentice
Options
Oh excellent so I've waited a few days because of all the issues I had trying to order the S20 Ultra and now it's out of stock. Seriously screw you Samsung, they better get some back in stock soon or they've lost a customer.
0 Likes
yamyam67
Pioneer
Options

My agreement is with Klarna not Close Brothers, all my contract information is from Klarna for my S10+

0 Likes
BDante
Explorer
Options

@AdamCollins

Things seemingly screwed up at a slightly earlier stage for me, so I won't be getting a confirmation from Samsung for my first attempt at ordering. The main thing I want to get from the call with Klarna is written confirmation that I have no credit agreement with them.

I used a different payment method after talking to Klarna last Thursday and everything went through OK.

0 Likes
steve0
Voyager
Options

when I renewed last year, in Feb, it was with close brothers.

Klarna has no record of my s10+, but when I contacted close brothers number on my original agreement sent  feb 2019, they found it on their system.

I guess you renewed your upgrade after Klarna took over Close Brothers

0 Likes
Grzegorz79
Navigator
Options

Same i have close brothers was when I buy s10+ I have agreement number and this number I use to make upgrade programme everything ok now I have order s20 ultra

But also i hope they terminated this old loan  and replace new ones i dont want pay twice for the phone lol 

0 Likes