Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 Upgrade Lounge Issues

(Topic created on: 18-02-2020 09:26 AM)
Michaelolah
Journeyman
Options

Keep trying to upgrade my s10 plus to the new S20 however everytime I get to the klarna page where it asks certain details boom the tab crashes and I complete the upgrade anyone else having the same problem?

913 REPLIES 913
MikeR33
Journeyman
Options

What i'm finding particularly interesting is that despite how much this is causing issues for people financially when you google for any issues with the upgrade program you are lucky if you even find a link to this thread. 

Make's you wonder how much Samsung are paying google to ensure that people aren't easily able to find, spread and share this ongoing major failure of Samsung in the media.

AdamCollins
Navigator
Options

Has anyone whose just been waiting on a samsung confirmation received one yet? I'm waiting since Thursday now.. going to give til tonight then I'll ring and try and cancel the order.

0 Likes
Kjt57
Navigator
Options
Ordered last night and got a confirmation during the night from Samsung and klarna
0 Likes
SeanG79
Journeyman
Options

@MikeR33

This was in Google searches up until yesterday afternoon when I searched "samsung upgrade klarna decline", this morning that search doesnt reveal this site. As you say, pretty sure Samsung has had some "influence" over what Google are now showing...

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Are the issues only relating to upgrading from a previous samsung phone? I have pre-ordered the S20 Ultra and it went through right away, no fuss no bother, got the email confirmations from both Samsung and Klarna.

Used Safari on my iMac btw.

0 Likes
Brad2607
Pioneer
Options
I still haven't had the first pending transaction removed from my account, this is now day 7.

It's getting to be a bit of a joke honestly, is this £140 deposit just going to be held indefinetly?

I keep being told it will release in 3 days, well 3 days has come and gone twice now.

0 Likes
AJ77
Explorer
Options

just got official call from klarna,they will hopefully get it all sorted by end of the week

things are looking up hopefully 

0 Likes
T0ny
Journeyman
Options
I’m in the same boat as you. I’ve PM’d the Samsung Community guy and given them until 8:30am to send a confirmation message. If not received by then I’m cancelling the upgrade and will just run down my existing contract the sell the phone and switch to Apple. I’ve no confidence they’ll act by then but I’m not wasting any more time on the issue.
0 Likes
yamyam67
Pioneer
Options

I have no confidence in the upgrade programme anymore and will not be buying any future devices from Samsung. When i purchased my S10+ via the upgrade programme it eas appealling to have the option of potentially upgrading to the latest model when released but i never thought that after the 1st year  i would not be able to upgrade thus making the programme unusable for a large majority of programme customers due to being declined, orders not confirmed, multiple deposits taken and order with no confirmation.

It seems that the customers who joined the programme in good faith with the expectation of having the new shiny models have been either discarded or treated with utter disdain by Samusung and Klarna.

0 Likes
Brad2607
Pioneer
Options
I also just got a call from Klarna, much in the similar tone, essentially it will be fixed soon.

They are sending the cancellations for the pending deposits out to the banks in batches, so they will start coming off depending how long it takes your bank to process the instruction.
0 Likes