Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S20 Upgrade Lounge Issues

(Topic created on: 15/02/20 20:55)
Michaelolah
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Keep trying to upgrade my s10 plus to the new S20 however everytime I get to the klarna page where it asks certain details boom the tab crashes and I complete the upgrade anyone else having the same problem?

913 REPLIES 913
SachikoT
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

@gazlad9 and @pluke1973, Thanks for letting us know. 

I've flagged this and what our Community solutions are. 

^SachikoT

0 Likes
Brad2607
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
I've been following this thread since the start and it seems to me most of the success has come from using Edge on a mobile device.

I used edge on my phone (S10) and it worked perfectly.

My first attempts were on PC using Firefox/chrome and it didn't work and ended with me having one these pending deposits, which still hasn't cleared.
Mr_wednesday
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Worked:-
Mobile +1
Microsoft edge +1
Failed:-
Pc :
Firefox 0
Chrome 0

Thanks for the input
0 Likes
H0v1s
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Iphone X using Safari is apparently the best :thinking-face:

0 Likes
CosmicThomas
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

I've been having the same issue since Wednesday. 

I went thru the upgrade process and it failed however I got the DD from klarna and payment taken. Samsung live chat kept telling me to wait for a message at the end of the day every day I went on it. On Friday I got an email from Samsung saying it's time to upgrade so I thought I'd try it again however when I enter my number it just comes up we are experiencing technical difficulties please try later. It's been doing that for 2 days.

I'm working alot so I don't have time to sit on the phone with support for hours trying to resolve. Not very impressed by a supposed to be easy transition and now I'm left in limbo. Only time I can call will be wednesday now. 

0 Likes
CosmicThomas
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Also I've tried multiple browsers over multiple devices same message
0 Likes
Mr_wednesday
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

@H0v1s wrote:

Iphone X using Safari is apparently the best :thinking-face:

Have you tried it this way and been successful,  im looking for confirmed results.

0 Likes
H0v1s
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
No i'm just taking the pi** out of Samsung their just a big joke, I've been waiting since Wednesday to get any sence out of them now going into next week for a sensible reply.
Typically Samsung have made the most expensive phones you can't buy lol
0 Likes
grilo67
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
I have contacted 3 times and they can't tell me anything
0 Likes
DL11
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Hi yeh I've tried twice 2x10% deposits have been taken, one has been refunded tonight Sat Klarna have sent email saying try Chrome  browser, I did it also failed so now they have 2x 10% deposits no contract it will be refunded. All I want is the phone, worthwhile remembering if they do a hard search in credit files for each application?  If so they need to remove them it's their fault along with Samsung.