Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 Upgrade Lounge Issues

(Topic created on: 14-02-2020 10:12 PM)
Michaelolah
Journeyman
Options

Keep trying to upgrade my s10 plus to the new S20 however everytime I get to the klarna page where it asks certain details boom the tab crashes and I complete the upgrade anyone else having the same problem?

913 REPLIES 913
H0v1s
Explorer
Options

Use the link https://e-contactus.samsung.com/uk/m/webchat

Webchat, ask them to get a manager to call you back and leave your number.

I spoke to Jade and he was trying to resolve the issue but did say it would take a couple of days so don't ecpect anything till Tuesday.

Klarna are suppose to phone me back next week too but asked me not to reorder as there will be a double credit check that may effect your credit rating also there may to 2 deposits and standing orders setup.

To be hosnest i'm just fed up and sorry i started this and should of stayed with Apple, never had this problem with Apple I had a similar problem lat year that stopped me getting credit and had to apply to clear it I really don't want to go through all that again:serious-face-with-symbols-covering-mouth:

0 Likes
steve0
Voyager
Options

I had a similar experience ,  first time on the 12th feb , got all the way through Klarna site , sign it. It looked like it was successful , returned me back to samsung site but to same web page I was redirected from.  Klarna debited my credit card 2 times for the desposit , both transactions  in pending state and mailed to say that they had sent  the bank direct debit request.

After several calls to klarna and samsung ,  I tried again today this time it failed on Klarna ,  the button to sign agreement was greyed out and would not activate when clicked. Subsequently it failed, credit card has another pending transaction from Klarna, and received an email from klarna  informing the deirect debit setup has been requested.

Both times I used chrome on a PC, I might try microsoft edge browser next time on the PC.

However there is the issue of a hard search that klarna performs againt my credit rating. I have had one done, I don't know if my second attempt was a hard or soft search. Too many hard searches in a short space of time can have a negative effect on your credit rating

BazSum
Explorer
Options
I was told to wait but my first pending deposit was returned so I tried it with edge on my s10 and it went through no bother, instantly got an email from Samsung with confirmation and an order number, its also showing as pre ordered on my Samsung account with an order number and finance number too. I downloaded the klarna app and the order is showing there too
0 Likes
Lochaos
Pioneer
Options
#Steve641

Samsung are fully aware of the issues as are Klarna, and if they are telling you their not they all need lining up against a wall and shooting, why do they have to lie, if there is an issue take the websites down until it is rectified, this is affecting people's lives due to many credit searches appearing in their credit file, not to mention multiple deposits being taken, someone needs to stand up from samsung and make some form of announcement on the website that they are having issues, same as Klarna, I'm really trying to understand why this wasn't flagged before, I was the first person who reported this and I still have had no reply from samsung, I'm gonna give the information to sammobile and any other mobile phone website and watchdog, see what happens then.
R12wan
First Poster
Options

@Daisenberg wrote:

@R12wan wrote:

I was also worried about the second credit check on my name, but this can be resolved by contacting the credit reference  agency. 

How can this be resolved?  A hard credit search cannot be removed UNLESS:

• Someone fraudulently applied for a credit account using your information
  • A creditor pulled your credit even though it didn’t have your permission
  • The credit bureau mistakenly added the inquiry to your report

https://www.creditkarma.com/advice/i/how-to-remove-hard-inquiries/

Can you advise if you were able to get a search removed?

Thanks

not sure mate but i was told my someone at Klana it should be resolved adn should not appear  

0 Likes
R12wan
First Poster
Options
I have to deposits taken from my account apparently it should be refunded in a few days
0 Likes
Lochaos
Pioneer
Options

What have people done with multiple emails from klarna regarding the direct debit being set up, I've had a confirmation of a direct debit yet didn't get to pay my deposit so my order didn'tgo through, if I was to try to order again that would generate another confirmation of direct debit setup wouldn't it, I really want this phone but I'm so annoyed at samsung that I don't know if I can trust the brand any more.

Kofi8991
Journeyman
Options

I have already had one payment refunded it took 1 working day for me to recieve. I was told I could go ahead and re process another but same error applied. I would wait until you get the refund of upfront to then try again with Edge Browser.

0 Likes
R12wan
First Poster
Options

The ticked system is nonsense mate. i had a reference number but whenever i called in i was given different reasons.  

to be fair their staff where clueless

@AdamCollins wrote:

@sammyh25 How do you make a missing order ticket, as when I called they never mentioned tha

themselves 

0 Likes
R12wan
First Poster
Options

@Dr_ic2 wrote:

So, just recieved this, looks like its down to me to sort this mess out - why cant someone take responsibility for this mess?

Good day.

We've received your complaint through our CEO Channel. We're sorry for the inconvenience that it may caused you by this matter.

We coordinated this to our relevant team and according to them there is an uncaptured payment Klarna. You may reach them for this matter to reverse your payment and place a new order again.

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

How  do you CEO channel ?

0 Likes