Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 Upgrade Lounge Issues

(Topic created on: 14-02-2020 07:56 PM)
Michaelolah
Journeyman
Options

Keep trying to upgrade my s10 plus to the new S20 however everytime I get to the klarna page where it asks certain details boom the tab crashes and I complete the upgrade anyone else having the same problem?

913 REPLIES 913
Kofi8991
Journeyman
Options

Okay thank you, I will wait untill my second deposit is refunded and will try again on this. Thank you I much for your help.

BazSum
Explorer
Options

@Oriorin wrote:

Like everyone else had issues from Tuesday night, 2 x 120 deposit taken, couldn't get past the "I sign this agreement " page, web page crashing etc. Checked bank this morning, deposits returned to account, so good, funnily enough though,  no credit searches evident??

Good news though, saw a post earlier about using different browsers, specifically Edge. So downloaded edge for android and "bingo", straight through, no issues, order confirmed for 10th March. AT LAST

Worth a try with Windows Edge

I just done it also with Edge on my S10+ and managed to place my order, instantly got an email from Samsung with a conformation and order number! 

Definitely worth a try using Edge!

Thanks for the tip @Oriorin 👍👍

H0v1s
Explorer
Options
That link just sends you to the Samsung support main page, think they've pulled the link maybe they're getting too many complaints
0 Likes
steve0
Voyager
Options

are you looking for the email the ceo link -- then try this one

https://www.samsung.com/uk/info/contactus/email-the-ceo/

Oriorin
Journeyman
Options
Hi, took your tip and downloaded Edge for Android, went through no problem. Thanks for that👍👍
0 Likes
Badger1974
Journeyman
Options
May I ask what 'edge's for Android does?
0 Likes
Oriorin
Journeyman
Options
Hi, it does the same as any other browser, only in this case it was better than Chrome or Samsung browsers in that it allowed the Klarna pages to go right to the bottom and allows you to click continue and the order to go through.
Steve641
Student
Options

I had a problem when it came to signing the contract it wouldn't let me sign. Then the upgrade S20 was still in my basket but Klarna Bank had taken my £134 deposit.

I rung them and I was queuing for over an hour for them to say nothing but put me in touch with Close finance. When I rung them they said they had been taken over by Klarna and couldn't help me. Then I went through their live chat and was told there were problems with the website and I shouldn't re order because I might lose another £134 deposit.

Telephoned Samsung they have no idea about the problems.

0 Likes
Badger1974
Journeyman
Options
Awesome I'll give it a go.
Thanks.
0 Likes
gazlad9
First Poster
Options

I had the issue of not being able to sign.contacted Klarna via live chat said someone would be in touch by Monday.should I wait or just re order on edge browser ?

0 Likes