Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 Upgrade Lounge Issues

(Topic created on: 13-02-2020 06:15 PM)
Michaelolah
Journeyman
Options

Keep trying to upgrade my s10 plus to the new S20 however everytime I get to the klarna page where it asks certain details boom the tab crashes and I complete the upgrade anyone else having the same problem?

913 REPLIES 913
sammyh25
Pioneer
Options

@Beany That'll be correct as you've just done your upgrade. You'll need to speak to the Samsung Shop team and see what's happened... 

0 Likes
Dr_ic2
Navigator
Options

Did you join the upgrade programme a year or more ago?

0 Likes
Jonny1309
Explorer
Options

@Beany wrote:
Yeah did all that, choose the device paid the deposit etc but nothing on trade in

That's it then, they will send you a box to send your S10 back in sometime after launch, you don't get any money off as a trade in, the phone just pays off the remainder of your previous 24 month loan agreement. 

0 Likes
sammyh25
Pioneer
Options

@Beany Did you get asked 4 questions about the condition of your existing mobile? If so, that's all you need to do... 

0 Likes
GalaxyShah
Journeyman
Options

I have the s10 plus aswell and been trying to upgrade via Samsung lounge and through my phone the tab crashes and through my laptop I get to the payment section and as I submit my payment details it keeps giving me a error message saying the payment cannot be completed please try a different form of payment

0 Likes
Beany
Pioneer
Options
All done and cancelled you was correct, now done it correctly 😂
0 Likes
Brad2607
Pioneer
Options

Do you get an email or anything with a label telling you when you have to return the old device by or is it all taken care of after you receive the new one? 

0 Likes
Gh0str1der
Explorer
Options

@Beany  if you didn't log in with your existing loan number, you may have inadvertently entered into a new loan agreement but you will still be responsible for making payments on existing loan for old handset

0 Likes
GalaxyShah
Journeyman
Options

My payment doesn't actually go through it keeps saying cant accept the method of payment try a different one something along those lines

0 Likes
Gh0str1der
Explorer
Options

@Brad2607 

Once you receive your new handset you will receive some pre paid packaging for the return of your old handset
I think its within 10 days it must be returned but I'm only guessing as I cant actually remember lol. All will be explained in packaging when it arrives.