Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 Upgrade Lounge Issues

(Topic created on: 12-02-2020 07:44 PM)
Michaelolah
Journeyman
Options

Keep trying to upgrade my s10 plus to the new S20 however everytime I get to the klarna page where it asks certain details boom the tab crashes and I complete the upgrade anyone else having the same problem?

913 REPLIES 913
Shemmy
Explorer
Options

I tried submitting my order again.

I got the same greyed out klarna T&C box, but I tried rotating my tablet and after a second the acceptance box worked! Go figure!!!

I have the confirmation emails now.

Just got to hope the first deposit payment doesn't progress further and it's just an initial holding figure. If it does go through raise it with the company!!!

0 Likes
alanp3uk
Apprentice
Options

Personally I would wait and see if samsung get this sorted rather than pay deposit 

Brad2607
Pioneer
Options

Tbh I almost want them to acknowledge the trouble they've caused and that they are causing multiple unnecessary hard credit searches and actually do something about it.

However highly doubt they will do that lol.

0 Likes
Ninjakel
Journeyman
Options

Can anyone confirm that the upgrade is working normally yet? I want to upgrade but I'm not going to until I know its working properly. 

0 Likes
AdamCollins
Navigator
Options

I've just tried upgrading now and got declined by klarna

0 Likes
Santa1701
Journeyman
Options

I have not used twitter so I thought I would mention this thread and the problems  we are having and when it will be fixed? Lets see if they reply? 

0 Likes
Daisenberg
Explorer
Options

Screenshot_20200212-201205_One UI Home.jpg

Just had this message from Samsung.

sammyh25
Pioneer
Options

@AdamCollins That's what happened to me today when I tried again. Think last night's website issues actually made several hard credit checks against my/your name. Now blocked because it appears we are trying to apply for too many credit agreements! 😡 

0 Likes
Mldy291
First Poster
Options

I got all the way to the checkout last night and it errored out, I checked my card and I have a pending payment for deposit, then a credit of the same amount and one more payment pending.  Had the 2 emails saying the direct debit has been created, but just checked my credit report and no searches on file. gonna wait until tomorrow evening then try again if not heard anything from samsung who said i would get a call by end of day today

0 Likes
AdamCollins
Navigator
Options

I just got through to the end myself and couldn't click to sign agreement and now I have a pending payment also 

0 Likes