Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 Upgrade Lounge Issues

(Topic created on: 12-02-2020 05:50 PM)
Michaelolah
Journeyman
Options

Keep trying to upgrade my s10 plus to the new S20 however everytime I get to the klarna page where it asks certain details boom the tab crashes and I complete the upgrade anyone else having the same problem?

913 REPLIES 913
sammyh25
Pioneer
Options
That's a shame, as I really like my Galaxy phones, but can totally understand your reasoning. This year's mess seems to make last year's nothing more than a little blip!!!!
0 Likes
Pathfinder
Apprentice
Options

Yup, exactly this, its just paying off your existing credit agreement so its a fair enough deal. To be honest, in the time its taken to start working (i can now get in) ive lost all drive to upgrade for the sake of it. Think ill keep the S10+ and see what new tech comes around in another 12 months. 

0 Likes
Daisenberg
Explorer
Options
Got the app, it has my bank account in there and my live chat history, but no Credit Agreement so far as I can see. Where in the app did you find it?
0 Likes
Brad2607
Pioneer
Options
Yeah this is quite the mess, not really something you expect from Samsung.

They just told me they are upgrading the site because of technical issues...and said we should get confirmation by the end of the day.

Honestly its not like their biggest release of the year was a secret that was dropped on them 24 hours before hand??

I know it's a dirty word but I don't see this kind of nonsense happening over at Apple, at a major product launch...lol
sammyh25
Pioneer
Options

@Daisenberg It is on the Home page and is a title under transactions. The tile has the Samsung logo and the value of the credit agreement. 

Beany
Pioneer
Options

@sammyh25 wrote:

@Xbrucedogx The value for your old S10 will be used to clear off the exisiting credit agreement with Klarna, and then the new agreement starts afresh for your S20.  Hope that explains why you don't actually see a discount for returning the old S10.  Last year, a week or so after sending back my old S9, I got emails to say the old finance agreement had been cleared and closed.

Thank you that explained what I was trying to say 😂😂

0 Likes
Daisenberg
Explorer
Options

@sammyh25 wrote:

@Daisenberg It is on the Home page and is a title under transactions. The tile has the Samsung logo and the value of the credit agreement. 

Thanks very much!  No sign of it however.  When did you get the direct debit email out of curiosity?

0 Likes
sammyh25
Pioneer
Options

@Daisenberg Two emails arrived within minutes of making the transaction, then the Samsung website timed and said payment failed! 

theroninhunter
Pathfinder
Options

So I got declined twice but got an email from Klarna about setting up my direct debt.

This is horrendous.

Lochaos
Pioneer
Options

No this would definitely not happen with apple because even though it pains me to say and I don't really like apple products this would never happen with an apple launch, who ever is in charge of their online upgrade program site should be sacked and sent to work for Nokia.

0 Likes