Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 Ultra updated last night, since then the phone doesn't work properly.

(Topic created on: 06-04-2021 11:16 PM)
Kat_D
Student
Options
Both calls made and received either don't work at all or cut when you're on a call. It seems you also can't use galaxy buds live with calls either as the sound is horrendous, crackly and cuts the call if you touch them! Apps just stop working for no reason, having to free up RAM every 5 minutes! When will these problems be fixed? The last update seems to have made, my phone at least not even able to do the job the mobile phone was created for! #SortItOut! 
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Kris G
Voyager
Options

as someone who got back to being a Samsung user after like 6years, yea, that is a new experience, never had such thing with Huawei nor Xiaomi; i mean some apps did not work as expected, but still could use them and they would not crash or crash the phone, and the basic phone functions along with access to the internet never failed;
makes me wonder if previous Samsung phones had same probs or not...

Huawei P8, Mate10Pro, P40Pro;
Samsung S20Ultra;
Xiaomi MiNote10;
0 Likes
MrKevola
Apprentice
Options
So mine S20 Ultra was updated too and now my camera does focus on settings from 1x to 5x and does a weird judder too. Really frustrating as I use my camera all the time as I have young kids. Tried all the things suggested but nothing works.
0 Likes
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
My previous phone was a Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Kris G and that phone was perfection and never let me down once. I loved the thing. Before that I had an S7 Edge which worked brilliantly but developed screen burn in.. Before that I had an S3 which was brilliant also and very reliable. I love my new S21 Ultra but I recognise that it is not the finished article yet. I knew this when I bought the phone. It is nice to see it improving in almost every way after two months of use but current software updates require a cache partition cleansing after every one. They seem to cause a lot of trouble in people's phones?. It is sad when they cause a previously healthy phone the kind of problems members of this community are experiencing. I hope future software updates are more stable and productive. 👍
Kris G
Voyager
Options

I see, thx for the info. Yea unfinished it is, I got S20Ultra and this phone was released like 1year ago 😐 well, for one the competition between the phone and car manufacturers these days is so extreme that the users are the ones who actually test them. On my side I have the automatic error reporting enabled, maybe that will speed things up, it definitely would if all users did.

Huawei P8, Mate10Pro, P40Pro;
Samsung S20Ultra;
Xiaomi MiNote10;