Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

S20 ultra sim manager comes on at startup?

(Topic created on: 15-03-2020 10:26 AM)
Bryden
Pioneer
Options

Every time I switch on my phone the sim manager pops up, no apparent settings to change, I click done and back to normal. But why and how to stop it? Or maybe there's a setting I need to to change. 

Everything works fine 

78 REPLIES 78
CrisD
First Poster
Options

Same here on the regular S20. The sim manager page pops up a short while after turning on/restarting the phone.

0 Likes
bazzz
Pathfinder
Options

@Bryden wrote:

Every time I switch on my phone the sim manager pops up, no apparent settings to change, I click done and back to normal. But why and how to stop it? Or maybe there's a setting I need to to change. 

Everything works fine 

If this is still happening, you could try a force restart. This sometimes helps with niggling issues and worth a try before either sending the phone back or factory resetting the phone.

How to force restart.............

"Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons at the same time for at least seven seconds. Your Galaxy S20 will now restart"

0 Likes
Bryden
Pioneer
Options

I've done the restart and removed and re placed the sim card. Neither have worked. 

0 Likes
bazzz
Pathfinder
Options
Was it a regular restart or a force restart? There's another thread below where the person had the same issues. A factory reset, has sorted the issue so far, for the person. Hopefully it'll get sorted for you.
0 Likes
Bryden
Pioneer
Options
It was a force restart as suggested by Samsung chat. System reset is absolutely not an option. Took me most of a day to get the phone set up.
0 Likes
ikatar
Explorer
Options

I have the same issue, happenes after andom restarts(another fun problem with my s20) 

0 Likes
Markp41
Journeyman
Options
I have the same issue on my ultra. Tried a force reboot but no change, may have to bite the bullet and do a full reset if that's the only option. Anyone else resolved this issue ?
0 Likes
Bryden
Pioneer
Options

@Markp41 wrote:
I have the same issue on my ultra. Tried a force reboot but no change, may have to bite the bullet and do a full reset if that's the only option. Anyone else resolved this issue ?

I won't be resetting as the issue is not a problem just a glitch, resetting is quite a pain and not guaranteed to fix. 

Screeny
First Poster
Options

Got the same problem here every day since delivery very annoying

0 Likes