Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 ultra screen blisters

(Topic created on: 03-02-2021 08:25 AM)
jonnyp2809
Apprentice
Options

After placing my phone on charge whilst I slept 3 small blisters appeared on the screen. Kind of looked like there was a water mark on it and as I tried to rub it off created a small hole. I've heard about the problems with the camera lense even though they look like pretty big holes and that they'd probably been dropped but now I'm starting to think otherwise. Anyone else had similar issues?

Still awaiting a response from samsung

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Solution
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

If this is on the front display then the phone as far as I'm aware has a factory fitted plastic screen protector @jonnyp2809 

Peel that off.

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

jonnyp2809
Apprentice
Options

***** really? I don't remember peeling one off when I got it so yeah maybe .🤦‍♂️ feel like a right tool now. It does feel pretty solid for plastic though

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Yeah I got one on my Note 10+ 5G too.

Took a little to peel it away.

Does-the-galaxy-s20-come-with-a-screen-protector-yes. 

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Woodstar
Pioneer
Options
Yes, they have a screen protector applied from new. Hopefully it's just that. 🤞
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

ok, pit window is open, box this lap, box box box:face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye:

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

if you want to change the protector a good option is a domeglass which is in guess what? glass:face-with-tears-of-joy:

If you respect the timings given and do not do anything strange in few days the glue should cure completely and the fingerprint will be working perfectly + you will have added a better protection and the screen will also feel better in usage

0 Likes
Mir1985
Student
Options

I have the same issues, when i am talking with some on watsapp and that is a bit strange.

0 Likes
TURP222
Student
Options

Going 3 weeks with the bubbles and being mad....the look on my face when I peeled off that sticker 😯🙂

0 Likes
SJMulllenger
First Poster
Options
yes I raised the same issue recently only to be told that the screen protector was pre-fitted. since when did Samsung applied a factory screen protector, fantastic idea but may be a note in the user manual or somewhere to make users aware would've saved me a lot of time fretting about stuff and seems so trivial now.
0 Likes