Original topic:

s20 ultra poor camera

(Topic created on: 24/02/21 11:13)
Scotty1987
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Hi guys 

Do you think the camera quality is poor? I find it is and is there a way to improve it?
0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
RXM
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
It just does. The conditions I tested this is was in Ambient lighting conditions going from 1x to 10x incrementally with it on and off and the difference is easy to see.
0 Likes
RXM
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
I agree to a degree. I got really hyped from YouTube tech reviewers but I forgot that they are mainly US based so get the snapdragon version. Online videos I've seen now comparing the 2 chipsets show in most areas especially zoom the snapdragon wins by a clear margin. In a few, I thought the Exynos did better. Overall I'm not thrilled that I'm paying for the same phone but with worse outcomes than people in America. However, you don't want Qualcomm becoming a monopoly either on chips, Apple won't be supplying theirs. I just hope there will be more updates to level the field and that next year they really refine the Exynos chip because technically they managed to narrowed the gap this year but not quite enpugh. Next year I'm really hoping it's better than the snapdragon.
aa68
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
its an issue many people are facing just wait for the next software uodate to fix it
0 Likes
Scotty1987
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
the phone has been out for a while now, you'd like to think that when you bought the phone it would work as advertised.
0 Likes