Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S20 Ultra Navbar Gestures (swipe from bottom for home button etc) not working as well after Android 11 update

(Topic created on: 05/12/20 14:14)
ConcreteLlama
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

I use nav gestures (swipe from bottom) instead of the nav bar on my S20 Ultra to save screen space. They have been great, but the latest update to Android 11 has made them really inconsistent and hard to use. I'm not sure if it's that they're less sensitive or more specific about exactly where you need to swipe but it's really annoying. This may be exacerbated by the case I'm using but I've always had this case on and it's never caused problems before. Anyone else have this issue?

4 REPLIES 4
Unknown007
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

I have a question for you. I am having similar problems after the U3 update with alot of issues. One issue is the Edge lighting. I came across this video on you tube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8XEMj7PldA&ab_channel=GarTech

If you look around 1.50 second mark there is an option in which the person changes the app colour for notifications of his edge lighting. However, i do not have that update of changing the colour since the new update, can you check yours settings to see if you can change your colour through the apps like the person in the video?

0 Likes
justafew
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

probably old news, but Good Lock app Edge Lighting + has not yet been updated to support Android 11/UI 3.  Not sure when it will be updated, but until then the options show in that video aren't available in UI 3.

0 Likes
Unknown007
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
I can't even find the edge lighting app in good lock anymore. It's disappeared
0 Likes
justafew
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Yeah, I heard that some components in Good Lock are supposed to update in February.  I'm hopeful this one will be updated at that time as well. 

0 Likes