Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S20 Ultra - Internet Browser Page flickers on search

(Topic created on: 13/04/20 04:13)
Junebug85
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Hi, I've looked for this issue online but failed to find anything....

Whenever I use the Samsung Internet app/browser the page flashes snd flickers multiple times when I go to a new webpage or search for something. Weird as it happens all the time. If I restart the phone, the issue goes away but then after a while it reappears. I've tried in google app but don't get this issue. Only in the samsung Internet browser.

Does anyone else get this? I thought it was a resolution issue first but not so sure now. I can't attach a video of it but tried to capture what flashes on screen in the attached image.

Screenshot_20200413-031043_Gallery.jpg

Thanks.

0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
CaraW
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

I have the same issue on my S20. Tried clearing cache no luck. Restarted my phone and its better now....but for how long? Hoping an update will solve this?

0 Likes
Piragh
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

This seems to have fixed the problem on my newish Samsung S10+. Only Google search results were flickering, and only some of the results were flickering, like the ones with images. I cleared the cache of my Google app, Chrome app, and Samsung Internet just in case.

0 Likes
DB2303
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

I have s20.  One week old. It flickers only in the Google app. Not on Chrome or Samsung internet. 

Clear cache didn't solve my issue. The searches with images flickers .... really disturbing the eyes.

And I'm also desperately looking for a fix.

0 Likes
OptimusMaximus
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

For about 2 weeks now I have noticed Chrome flickering /flashing/pulsing as well when I am doing a search in google. I am using a Galaxy Fold. 

0 Likes