Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 ultra green/white display

(Topic created on: 18-07-2021 12:05 AM)
LeeYon
Journeyman
Options

at first i notice flickering lines on my device specially when playing games. I ask the samsung support and instructed me to soft reset my phone. then it turned green and white display and overheat when stayed open for a while.

is it a screen problem or just an update issue?

181 REPLIES 181
Gelo2
Journeyman
Options

Had the same issue with my s20+. Started as flickering horizontal lines then eventually, the screen turner green and white. Seems to have been cause by the systems updates since the phone started to heat up even when not in use. And when using, the temperature is really really high, hopefullythis gets sorted out by samsung. Not a good representation for flagship phones.

0 Likes
KholaI
Options

Hey all @LeeYon @Gelo2 @E-AR @Eug84 

Is the issue still persisting?

0 Likes
E-AR
Apprentice
Options

Yes. Mine still behaves the same but it comes and goes. Today it was okay for several hours

Eug84
Student
Options

Yes. My S20 ultra is still having this issue. I have resorted to sharing the Samsung s10e with my wife until this is fixed 😄

Gelo2
Journeyman
Options

Same as mine, it seems its more like a software issues that just affected the display. 

0 Likes
Ajay_Bharathan
Student
Options

I have the same issue for the past 3 days .. I initially had some flickering while using MS Teams app for my office calls.. I have no games, no wet patches, no scratches nothing. For the past 2 days, this issue has been occuring where a white screen is blocking any touch actions on the screen and with some green patches .. I used to make it work again by gently tapping the screen's back and i thought its some weird loose connection.. But that also didn last long, it went complete green screen and I tried to do full charge , it didn happen.. after 30 mins, without any fix it automatically came back to normal mode. 

I'm unsure what to do about this next ? I am unable to find a proper solution online. Please provide a viable solution for this. 

pranavtnz
Apprentice
Options

Never dropped , with case ever since and well-protected by self. since last week found sudden white/green screen after finishing incoming call. Still under warranty period. no physical damage. please advise how and where to get it repair? 

0 Likes
pranavtnz
Apprentice
Options

I am from Africa, Have same issue as mentioned here. my S20 Ultra 5G turned white display couple month ago, and back to normal after few hours. during last week it happened again and till now its same. don't know how to complain to Samsung. my phone is still under warranty period.

0 Likes
pranavtnz
Apprentice
Options

I am in the same boat, did all the magic tricks and force restart, unfortunately, not able to see what's happing  as screen is white/green. Using A02s for now 😞

Kyuth
Apprentice
Options

I noticed horizontal flickering lines about 2 weeks ago on my S20 ultra... and just this morning it became white/green only... 😑 I think we all happen to hit the same display bug... hope this can be fixed asap...