Did you mean: 

Original topic:

s20 ultra earbuds claim

(Topic created on: 15-09-2020 07:43 AM)
chull
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Sooo its now nearly a month since i got my phone......... i do finally have my voucher number to claim my earbuds but the website is constantly down (obv stock/product issues) and ive called 3 times and told to email...... email also has no reply!! So as its sooo very obvious Samsung are delaying the free ear buds!!! Really bad service Samsung and sooo very unprofessional 
4 REPLIES 4
Lee1983
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
0 Likes
ShezzleMaTezzle
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Exactly the same is happening to me! how are we meant to claim them with no response??
0 Likes
Mk247
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

I've had the same issue. No reply after 5 weeks so I contacted Samsung. They emailed me back saying my order was cancelled without any explanation or notification!

Now they say I cannot get any ear buds because the promo has expired, even though I ordered in time. 

After complaining, Samsung has offered me £50 voucher to compensate!!! How ridiculous!

I will never be purchasing Samsung again! 

0 Likes
ShezzleMaTezzle
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Have you had any luck? I still haven't had any response and it apparently ends end of October! Shocking service from Samsung!! I have had my claim no. for over a month and still the site says its down...with the same msg, "will be back on Friday 11am"! Terrible service from Samsung!! Not happy at all!!
0 Likes