Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 ultra delivery

(Topic created on: 01-04-2020 08:22 PM)
JordonC
Pioneer
Options

I ordered my S20 on the 7th March. Now they shipped by date was 27th March and Iv not heard anything by email all day today and it's suppose to be arriving tomorrow 28th March. Iv been waiting so long and il be so disappointed if it's not arriving!! Now it does say on the order Shopping Requested but I don't know if that means it's been sent to ship or if it's just not sent yet. Anyone have any ideas??? 😫😫😫😫

128 REPLIES 128
Rdarmitage
Explorer
Options

Just had a reply on FB messenger:

Thanks for that and sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We’ve been informed that there was a small delay in the delivery of some of our Shop orders recently, we’re sorry for any inconvenience. We hope to have your order with you soon. ^TR

0 Likes
Jroldknow
Apprentice
Options

I got an equally unhelpful reply:

"Thanks for confirming this for us, however, we don't have visibility on the specific status of your order. We would best recommend getting in touch with our colleagues at the Online Shop Team, to receive further support on this. You can get in touch with them by sending an email to: support@samsunguk.zendesk.com

You can also give the team a call at 0330 726 7467. Please note that due to the Coronavirus situation and reduced staff, it can take longer to speak to a colleague. ^CL"

0 Likes
Rdarmitage
Explorer
Options

Finally SmartSelect_20200331-233354_Gmail.jpg

JordonC
Pioneer
Options
brand- yeahh its actually a lot better than I thought it was going to be. I love it! I love the screen and just everything you can change on the phone to how you like it. Its so good.
JordonC
Pioneer
Options
JaseC- yeah I'm the same the bag came today with the trade in bag and I'm looking at my old phone which feels soo old now after using this new beauty 😅. How do you feel about the change, do you like It? I love how much you can actually change on this phone now. You can really make it your own
0 Likes
JordonC
Pioneer
Options
AMV24 - I think I used something called smart switch to transfer some stuff across. Iv transfered everything from my iPhone to my laptop so thats safe wanted to keep this new phone as fresh as possible hahaha. What I do like about Samsung is they have that unlimited storage for photos and videos don't they! Massive winning points. Have you managed to get it all set up now?
0 Likes
JordonC
Pioneer
Options
Rdarmitage - have you got it??? 🤗
Rdarmitage
Explorer
Options

Yeah, came at 12:00 today. I'm loving it already, I put in the claim for the buds+ and it was validated within seconds.

How are you finding yours🙂

0 Likes
JaseC
Explorer
Options

Jordon, it's taking some getting used to 10 years of iOS is still embedded in my muscle memory! I do like the phone especially the display is so good for watching videos it's just a test of time as to wether I love it or not

0 Likes