Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 ultra delivery

(Topic created on: 31-03-2020 11:02 AM)
JordonC
Pioneer
Options

I ordered my S20 on the 7th March. Now they shipped by date was 27th March and Iv not heard anything by email all day today and it's suppose to be arriving tomorrow 28th March. Iv been waiting so long and il be so disappointed if it's not arriving!! Now it does say on the order Shopping Requested but I don't know if that means it's been sent to ship or if it's just not sent yet. Anyone have any ideas??? 😫😫😫😫

128 REPLIES 128
Brxdd
Explorer
Options

Enjoy! Im sure it'll be a big upgrade from your iPhone 7 Plus. As long as you're open to more customisation of a phone, you'll love it!

JordonC
Pioneer
Options

Rdarmitage - have you still had nothing?? No text. Does it not state here the delivery option you selected? C20FF772-FBE1-441E-8B5F-8CCB87C2C4C8.jpeg

0 Likes
Rdarmitage
Explorer
Options

SmartSelect_20200331-110719_Samsung Internet.jpg

0 Likes
KammyBear
Explorer
Options

Turn on the 120hz it is so good :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Jroldknow
Apprentice
Options

Looks like I'm in the same position as you. Did you receive the text yesterday too?

Rdarmitage
Explorer
Options

Yeah I got the text, trying to chat with them on FB messenger, but they haven't replied since 12:30 ish

JaseC
Explorer
Options

Jordon I'm exactly the same, going from iPhone 7 plus to this it'll be sad swapping from iOS as I'm so used to it having used it the last 10 years, currently I'm overwhelmed with the amount of menus in menus android has but I'm sure I'll get used to it!

AMV24
Apprentice
Options
We’re the same!! Been with apple for how
Many years I got my case, my tempered glass, sd card ready but didn’t realize i have to buy a bung so i can transfer my files from apple to samsung . I haven’t been able to play with it cause i had to tansfer via icloud which takes hours🥺 any other way other than slow icloud transfer/buying connector?
Jroldknow
Apprentice
Options

I'm trying to FB message them too, but not holding much hope! Hopefully they reply to one of us soon!

MagdalenaZyla
Explorer
Options

Mine didn't get dispatched in the end yesterday either!

So I called them this morning and they said they had a big backlog and would be sending them out in the next 2 days or so 😔