Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 ultra delivery

(Topic created on: 31-03-2020 08:49 AM)
JordonC
Pioneer
Options

I ordered my S20 on the 7th March. Now they shipped by date was 27th March and Iv not heard anything by email all day today and it's suppose to be arriving tomorrow 28th March. Iv been waiting so long and il be so disappointed if it's not arriving!! Now it does say on the order Shopping Requested but I don't know if that means it's been sent to ship or if it's just not sent yet. Anyone have any ideas??? 😫😫😫😫

128 REPLIES 128
Rdarmitage
Explorer
Options

I haven't got anything, still showing as preparing dispatch 😭

0 Likes
AMV24
Apprentice
Options

Guysss!!! It's April Fools

8F4104A1-29DC-451C-B4A9-4F489EE1EC26.png

KammyBear
Explorer
Options

Mine changed from coming tomorrow to today. I'm waiting next to the door for it to come. DPS says it's about 1 hour away! :smiling-face:

god33321
Journeyman
Options
No way!! I’m still waiting for my delivery slot. Don’t think I paid for a certain time originally so maybe that’s why
0 Likes
BotleyOx
Apprentice
Options

Hmm, mines changed from tomorrow to today as well 13.04-14.04   

Allyj
Apprentice
Options

Mine was also 1st April but now just got delivery slot today 14.10 to 15.10 - see it and I will believe it.

god33321
Journeyman
Options
Got mine now. Hope everyone’s arrive soon!
Brxdd
Explorer
Options

You were right about the April Fools!🤣 Mine has switched to Today between 13:51 - 14:51 and in York.

JordonC
Pioneer
Options

Yayyyy! I knew it was an April fools email I got! Cheeky Samsung thinking they can do a funny after all the stress we all had!!! Look who came this morning!!! I actually ran to the DPD guy like all excited!!

7C8019AF-2168-4664-A7CE-5C229AB489DA.jpeg

I NEED to make a nice brew to have while I do the grand opening! TBC! 

🤗🍾🙋🏼‍♀️💃🏼

everyone who's ones arrived I hope you are all soo happy with it! I'm so nervous because I'm going from my iPhone 7 Plus to this beauty!! 🙊🤯👀

Rdarmitage
Explorer
Options

I wish mine would turn up, as far as I can see, it hasn't even been dispatched 🤔