Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

S20 ultra delivery

(Topic created on: 30-03-2020 12:45 PM)
JordonC
Pioneer
Options

I ordered my S20 on the 7th March. Now they shipped by date was 27th March and Iv not heard anything by email all day today and it's suppose to be arriving tomorrow 28th March. Iv been waiting so long and il be so disappointed if it's not arriving!! Now it does say on the order Shopping Requested but I don't know if that means it's been sent to ship or if it's just not sent yet. Anyone have any ideas??? 😫😫😫😫

128 REPLIES 128
MagdalenaZyla
Explorer
Options

I just received the same text also! πŸ‘Œ

JordonC
Pioneer
Options
Yayyyyy!!

Iv also just got a text too Rdarmitage..

"Dear valued customer; Your Samsung order is in our warehouse and is being prepared for dispatch for delivery on Tuesday 31st March. You will receive a text from your courier this evening where you can amend your delivery should you wish to. We politely request that unless urgent you do not contact our call centre during these challenging times. Thank you for your patience."

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— has everyone else got the same??
JordonC
Pioneer
Options
That just cry through as a text message just now KammyBear. Have you not got one?
0 Likes
AMV24
Apprentice
Options

I was also supposed to get it on March 28, i have got an email today finally. i think they got fed up of us calling and emailing

Dear valued customer; Your Samsung order is in our warehouse and is being prepared for dispatch for delivery on Tuesday 31st March. You will receive a text from your courier this evening where you can amend your delivery should you wish to. We politely request that unless urgent you do not contact our call centre during these challenging times. Thank you for your patience.

Allyj
Apprentice
Options

yup text here as well delivery tomorrow -apparently...

Brxdd
Explorer
Options

Got the same text too. Alls being well, we'll get our phones tommorow

JordonC
Pioneer
Options

Now let's all hope it's actually delivered this time. Haha. I mean at least we have all recived a text which is a good sign πŸ™πŸ½

eeek, We will all be holding our phones in our hands soon! πŸ€— Altho I am not jumping with excitement until I see that delivery driver driving up with my parcel haha. 

Brxdd
Explorer
Options

Just don't jump with the phone in your hands! Don't wanna drop it after waiting so long after pre-ordering πŸ˜…

Rdarmitage
Explorer
Options
I just received a non related delivery from DPD ordered on the 25th and he said they are working as normal, with no delays. I'm just glad I'm working from home πŸ˜€
JordonC
Pioneer
Options
Brxdd - hahahaa imagine! That would be awful! πŸ€£πŸ’€
0 Likes