Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 ultra delivery

(Topic created on: 28-03-2020 06:03 PM)
JordonC
Pioneer
Options

I ordered my S20 on the 7th March. Now they shipped by date was 27th March and Iv not heard anything by email all day today and it's suppose to be arriving tomorrow 28th March. Iv been waiting so long and il be so disappointed if it's not arriving!! Now it does say on the order Shopping Requested but I don't know if that means it's been sent to ship or if it's just not sent yet. Anyone have any ideas??? 😫😫😫😫

128 REPLIES 128
JaseC
Explorer
Options

It shouldn't matter that it's 'just a mobile' it's still £1200 that many people have paid with nothing to show for it but poor customer service and being fobbed off with bad excuses, if there was this much trouble with stock why were they so happy to accept orders they knew full well they couldn't commit to!

JordonC
Pioneer
Options
Exactly and you couldn’t even pre order it without it being “in stock” anyway that’s what I don’t get. 😞
Brxdd
Explorer
Options

They will probably be getting a lot of calls come Monday when their customer services is back open...

0 Likes
Beer_MonsterUK
First Poster
Options

So cancel the order. We all paid 1200 quid for just a mobile. In the month since I placed the order the world has gone to *****. I understand why in that month, things might have changed in relation to Samsung's stock expectations. Hence why, if they just managed expectations and issue clear communications, everyone bar the utter nutjobs would understand and accept it might just be out of their control.

0 Likes
god33321
Journeyman
Options
Absolutely nobody is disagreeing with you
Brxdd
Explorer
Options
^^ This
Finx
First Poster
Options

I never had a problem before with samsung, always had a samsung phone since the s3.  They need to give us info asap on what happening with our phones. They made a mistake using the worst courier in the world, dpd. DPD won't be able to make a simple delivery even if they had enough drivers and there was no coronavirus. They should quickly swap to a new courier before DPD delay us getting our phones even more.

0 Likes
Allyj
Apprentice
Options

I was a bit miffed I didn't get my phone yesterday but just put it down to CV, to find this update from you all and Samsung saying it's not CV it's stock levels were just short is amazing connsiderinng like everyone here I ordered back on the 4th March when it said stock avaliable.

Hope like everyone else to receive it this week, look on the brightside everyone, at least we will all be in when the courier arrives 🙂

KammyBear
Explorer
Options

They are still letting customers place orders for the phones when they know that we who ordered back in early march still have not received any device. Money first customer second I suppose 😞

0 Likes
Rdarmitage
Explorer
Options
This is the response to my Email;

Hi,

During these trying times brought about by the Covid-19 outbreak, we understand that now more than any time ever, you need continued support when it comes to your online orders.

Our staff remains committed to work hard to assist and serve you during this period.
However, due to quarantine measures, we are operating at a limited capacity which have caused less-than-ideal response and queue times.

In order to maintain the support that you have come to expect from us, we have come up with a difficult decision to halt email responses for the time being, and focus our efforts in helping you through our Voice and our Web Chat channels.
0 Likes