Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 ultra delivery

(Topic created on: 28-03-2020 09:14 AM)
JordonC
Pioneer
Options

I ordered my S20 on the 7th March. Now they shipped by date was 27th March and Iv not heard anything by email all day today and it's suppose to be arriving tomorrow 28th March. Iv been waiting so long and il be so disappointed if it's not arriving!! Now it does say on the order Shopping Requested but I don't know if that means it's been sent to ship or if it's just not sent yet. Anyone have any ideas??? 😫😫😫😫

128 REPLIES 128
MagdalenaZyla
Explorer
Options

Just contacted DPD and they have no parcels for delivery to my address at all today so sorry guys looks like we aren't getting our phones today 😭

0 Likes
JaseC
Explorer
Options

Same as everyone else paid for delivery by 10:30am today, hasn't even been dispatched by Samsung, no email no nothing. According to their covid-19 statement the online shop and deliveries are running as normal so why the delay? I've sent an email requesting my money for the delivery be refunded, nearly 4 weeks is plenty of time to sort out an order for crying out loud, what annoys me most is the lack of communication they've given to everyone, we can all understand a delay if we're told about it but not telling someone when they've paid £1200 for the privelage is ridiculous! Especially when I am actually making the jump from Apple, Samsung are not filling me with much hope here!

MagdalenaZyla
Explorer
Options

Just got off phone to Samsung and they have not dispatched it and have no date when it will be! *****s!!! 

0 Likes
MagdalenaZyla
Explorer
Options
Meant to say i d i o t s
0 Likes
JaseC
Explorer
Options
And here in lies my issue, we’ve paid £1200 and they can’t even tell us what is going on with our purchase, shocking customer service. They need to take a lead out of Apples book, their customer service has always been second to none!
Chunksta
First Poster
Options

Just been on the phone to Samsung. They blamed it on lack of DPD couriers to shift packages from the warehouse. They said that delivery will be made "next week" but couldn't say when. 😞

0 Likes
Rdarmitage
Explorer
Options

I am going to send them an email and see what they say.

I can't see how they can blame DPD as I have made a purchace on the 25/03 from another company and it was collected the same day by DPD and will be delivered to me today. I think this is just an excuse.

I will let you all know what they tell me.

JordonC
Pioneer
Options

i have just called them now as well and they said that the reason why it's not arrived is because it's been on back order again and they will be redelivering it next Friday/Saturday 😭😭😭😭 

a whole week! This is painful. 

what was the point in the ordering only available if it was in stock if that wasn't the case. 

im waiting for an email to come through so when it does I will let you know what it's saying. 

KammyBear
Explorer
Options

If I would have known that it would take over 1 month for my phone to arrive I would have probably waited for the Cosmic Grey variant to come back in stock so I could get 512GB and 16GB of RAM. I am currently on hold with them and I don't have very high hopes at the moment. 

Has anyone even got any compensation? I heard someone got a £50 voucher code that they could use online, I would be pretty happy with that and knowing where my £1200 device has suddenly disappeared to. 

Wish me luck, hoping there is not another 20 days wait :smiling-face:

0 Likes
KammyBear
Explorer
Options

I waited for over 50 minutes on the phone to be told I would be receiving an Email once they contacted logistics. 😞 Not feeling very happy about switching from OnePlus at this point in time.

0 Likes