Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 ultra delivery

(Topic created on: 27-03-2020 11:35 PM)
JordonC
Pioneer
Options

I ordered my S20 on the 7th March. Now they shipped by date was 27th March and Iv not heard anything by email all day today and it's suppose to be arriving tomorrow 28th March. Iv been waiting so long and il be so disappointed if it's not arriving!! Now it does say on the order Shopping Requested but I don't know if that means it's been sent to ship or if it's just not sent yet. Anyone have any ideas??? 😫😫😫😫

128 REPLIES 128
Rdarmitage
Explorer
Options

I placed my order on 1st March with delivery for the 28th March. The order status has been shipping requested since the order was made, however I have not received any dispatch email from Samsung nor any notification from DPD.

Both their Coronavirus pages state they are currently operating as normal. 

My order is due today before 10:30.

0 Likes
JordonC
Pioneer
Options

It's so strange because I ordered a phone case from them and that had no issues at all. 

Iv still not had an email. 

let me known if your item still gets delivered to you today by 10:30. 

I hope the system is just playing up and they both arrive!! 

0 Likes
MagdalenaZyla
Explorer
Options

Same here... Ordered on 1st March for delivery by 10.30am today! 

0 Likes
KammyBear
Explorer
Options

I ordered on the 6th of March I paid the extra £3.99 so that I can get it the earliest possible. The website shows that it is still preparing to be shipped and DPD has not sent me any emails or notifications that the parcel is on its way. It also still insits that it is going to be shipped on the 27Th March.

If it doesn't not come today I hope to atleast get the refund for the £3.99. I'm planning on contacting the live support team once they open at 9am, if on the miracle that the lost parcel does come today I'll comment again. 

A little nice to see people are experiencing the same thing as me. I've waited 20 days for this I really don't want to be forced to wait any longer.

0 Likes
JordonC
Pioneer
Options
😞 I wonder what’s going on!!

Let us know if you get any emails or hopefully it’s delivered!’
MagdalenaZyla
Explorer
Options

I contacted live chat yesterday and spent 30 minutes chatting for them to say they didn't have the information on their system and would have to call up!

I will call them up today at 9am to find out what's going on! I'm hoping because they might be working from home that they are unable to update the tracking systems.... Fingers crossed 🤞 

JordonC
Pioneer
Options
Yeahh Id be definatly requesting the money back which you paid extra for to have it arrive sooner. Mines the same as yours. Iv been waiting so long now and I kept waking up thinking I’d have an email from them.

Yeahh let me know if you get any email updates or yes hopefully it’s delivered and they have had a technical issue with updating customers.

I will also be contacting them when they open.

Good luck!!
0 Likes
Beer_MonsterUK
First Poster
Options

I ordered the ultra on 28th Feb with a delivery date of today (28th Mar). No shipping email from Samsung or delivery text from DPD. I have a slight feeling it's not going to happen.

I get it, these are extraordinary times, but a little notice that they aren't going to make the shipping date wouldn't be too much to ask for. They even sent one out informing us that the online side of the business was still operating.

0 Likes
Chunksta
First Poster
Options

My S20 ultra is due for delivery today before 10.30 but I've not had any dispatch SMS's or emails. Fingers crossed

0 Likes