Did you mean: 

Original topic:

s20 ultra Camera

(Topic created on: 25-01-2021 06:14 PM)
Bradleigh
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Since latest version updated I have blurry pictures from x1 zoom until x4 zoom! Here are photos of what I mean... latest android update & latest samsung camera app version..

I have cleared data and cache, still the same.. camera lens is clean also.. 

Any help? 

P.S fishing line in photo I know, but still same result.. thanks 
9 REPLIES 9
RDN
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Same problem !
Bradleigh
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
First release it was bad, then it got better and then it was nearly perfect! & now its back to being blurry and rubbish.. 108mp is normally OK it's the others... (Full) (16:9) etc.. & x1 x2 x3 zoom is bad & even x3.9 then x4 is perfect..

driving me mad 1 year straight with camera issues, it should never have been released in that broken state..
Members_6U4lzIJ
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Just purchased an S20 Ultra and having the same issues. Compared it against my S10+ photos and can say that I'm extremely disappointed.

At all ratios, I get a blurred background at 1, 2 zoom, especially when there is no object to focus on. 

Not sure if Samsung will be releasing a patch to fix this, but I won't be moving over until they fix the camera focus problem.

0 Likes
XxsirexX
Student
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
s21 ultra worked fine then updated it's blurry
0 Likes
Bradleigh
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
when was this??
0 Likes
XxsirexX
Student
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
the same day or second day for the update I've followed Samsung reply and I get this and the first photo before camera update

20210201_173953_1476.jpg

20210201_173531_1472.jpg

20210129_114606_989.jpg

0 Likes
XxsirexX
Student
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
First pic I took before update

20210129_114606_989.jpg

0 Likes
BLEVMILLE
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

So still no answer for this problem ? That s mean that we paid more than 1000€ for a smartphone with blurry pictures??? 

Such a joke

0 Likes
Willtups
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Between 1x and 3.9 x zoom I have the same issue. 0.9 zoom and 4x onwards works for me. Solution between 1 and 3.9 zoom is to physically tap the phone on the top or side, it seems to make the focus kick in and sharpens the focus dramatically. Give it a crack and see how you go. Seems rediculous that a phone this expensive has this issue. 

0 Likes