Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 Ultra - Camera Settings Won't Stay Open

(Topic created on: 25-01-2023 03:42 AM)
Stampeder55
First Poster
Options

On my S20 Ultra, when I open the Camera App, then select Settings, the Settings screen opens for a split second then automatically closes. I am up to date with all software, and have rebooted the phone.

Any suggestions?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options

@Stampeder55: If the issue has persisted, then please restart your Galaxy S20 Ultra in Safe Mode, as this will disable all third party apps, and help to determine if the problem is stemming from an external source. To enter Safe Mode, press and hold the Power button until the 'Power off' prompt appears on the screen then release > Touch and hold Power off until the 'Safe mode' prompt appears then release > To confirm, tap Safe mode.

While you're in Safe Mode, please open the Camera app and tap the cog symbol to open the settings menu. If you're able to proceed as expected then please restart the phone as you would normally and uninstall any recently added applications (those installed prior to the first time you encountered the issue). 

If the issue persists in Safe Mode then please head to samsung.com > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Contact us, and reach out to our Help Desk via your preferred contact method, and an advisor will be able to assist you further, and arrange any necessary repairs. 

Roddieboy
Apprentice
Options
My S20+ did that after an update.Quickest fix was to factory reset phone and start again.Not difficult but moderate nuisance.
0 Likes
Jenifir
First Poster
Options
I've tried to reach out to fix this and had no response. Tried all of the above
0 Likes
theoutwardspiral
First Poster
Options

Same is happening on my S22 Ultra

0 Likes