Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S20 Ultra camera Questions

(Topic created on: 22-03-2020 08:38 PM)
TacticalGrizz7
First Poster
Options

when taking a photo with the Single Shot mode, the photos look like they have a blue tint or come out really dark, is there a way to change that?

When taking a photo with the normal modes the photo looks natural, with no tint. My wife dislikes the blueish tint the photos have and I'm trying to figure out how to get them to look more natural. 

I like the single shot mode but the dark, tinted photos are the only issue. I wish there was am original photo for any photo the A.I decides to put a filter on so that we can pick between the original and filtered photos. 

Also, even with the 108mp photos, they pictures are really grainy. I'm not a photographer but I can even tell they are not the best quality, especially when you pinch to zoom on details. IDK of the patch is suppose to fix this. I have not received the patch yet on my phone. 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
SmallFish
Helping Hand
Options

Agree regarding the grainy photos. Not taken a particuarly good photo yet on this phone without several attempts first.

Photo's come out blurred rather in focus. I have no idea whether it's AI overcompensating or just a bad camera.

People are saying the update does not actually fix these problems... Samdung, are you listening?!

0 Likes
rahmaduk
First Poster
Options
I have just noticed on the selfie camera on full mode tht around the edges too and bottom a blueish tint to my photos.... don't know why....
0 Likes