Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 ultra camera not working

(Topic created on: 21-06-2021 07:00 PM)
Gmhstrt5
Apprentice
Options

Hello,

My s20 ultra camera app keeps crashing it reset cache restarted even did a hard reset and still keeps crashing. Seems this happened after the last update as it was working fine before.

8 REPLIES 8
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hi I know it's time consuming but if all fails back up all your data & settings & do a full factory reset that should fix your issue.
0 Likes
Gmhstrt5
Apprentice
Options

I actually did this and still not working.

0 Likes
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Have you tried to force close the camera app from apps settings to see if that works?
0 Likes
Gmhstrt5
Apprentice
Options

I have.

0 Likes
Gmhstrt5
Apprentice
Options

I even force stopped and then cleared data and cache then restarted and no luck came came on for 1 second like its been doing then camera failed.

0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Is it still under warranty?
0 Likes
Gmhstrt5
Apprentice
Options

It is. I will have to contact them.

AndrewL
Options

@Gmhstrt5: Please can you try heading to the Samsung Members app > Get Help > Interactive Checks > Camera, and run through the on screen prompts. Does this return any errors? Similarly, open the Phone app > Dial *#0*# into your keypad, and select Megacam from the series of grey tiles. Does the issue persist during this test? If so, please reach out to our Help Desk on 0333 000 0333 where an advisor will be able to arrange for the device to be inspected and repaired by one of our engineers. I apologise for any inconvenience this might cause you. 

0 Likes