Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S20 Ultra Buds + Pre-Order - anyone yet to receive them?

(Topic created on: 12-07-2020 08:41 PM)
bopsimni
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Hi,

I've tried to search the forum but don't see any similar threads. Has anyone who pre-ordered their s20 yet to receive the promotional Buds +? I ordered before the deadline and as soon as I received my phone I went through the correct procedure to claim the buds, and this has been confirmed as being successful by Samsung. The Yodel tracking went dead on 16th April and since then I have been banging my head against a brick wall with Samsung via e-mail who insist they their 'investigation process where deliveries are concerned has to be rigorous'. 

I have contacted Yodel directly who have confirmed that the parcel was not delivered, indeed, they say it was lost in the warehouse, and I have forward all of this to Samsung. Yodel have also told me that they have confirmed this with Samsung directly and yet here I am, nearly 4 months later, still without the order I placed and paid for.

Has anyone else had a similar experience? One of the only reasons I went for the pre-order at the time was because I was in the market for headphones and on top of the poor experience i've had with the phone so far over all this really puts me off Samsung.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Woodstar
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Hi, I'm in the UK and pre-ordered my S20 plus with EE. I got mine at the end of March!! I'd definitely chase them up pal,you should have had them by now.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Superuser II
Superuser II
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Hello @bopsimni 

Lost in the warehouse Yodel say ! Hmmmmm :winking-face:

Sometimes things do go wrong which I'm sure many accept. 

It's then down to how this is put right which instils confidence back into the product and services.  

Anyway I fully agree with @Woodstar to follow this up just as "vigorously " as Samsung are.

It's reasonable for Samsung to want to know where the original parcel is but you shouldn't be caught up in that investigation and red tape especially if non delivery has been confirmed by the courier which I'm assuming they've advised this to Samsung too ?

I would look to raise a complaint ticket with Samsung and if they still dig their heels in then ask for a credit to the cost of the Samsung Buds on your Samsung Account so you can then buy some from Samsung.  They may not agree to this however due to the open order for the original order.

The important part is to get this down in writing i.e a complaint ticket.

In the Uk we have the Consumer-rights-act 2015. which is in place to protect both the consumers and merchants.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone >Samsung Z Fold³ 5G.

Previous Phone > Note 20 Ultra 5G SM-N9860.

0 Likes
JohnH1
Pioneer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

My buds came together with my s20 

0 Likes
Naveedlone
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
had a similar experience. no point complaining to Samsung as they advised me it was a promotions issue and to raise with the promotions team. after about 10 email exchanges with the promotion team they came back and posted me some new ones but had to be posted to a different address ????? not sure why. anyway they came within a few days. keep pereservering
0 Likes
Members_feweMNw
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

I have absolutely same issue here. Don't waste time to complain to Samsung , they do not want to help.

0 Likes