Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 suddenly constantly reloading/ refreshing apps and websites

(Topic created on: 26-04-2022 08:55 AM)
ziggenpuss
First Poster
Options

Just suddenly and randomly  since last update my phone has been glitching and constantly refreshing and reloading apps and websites, i have restarted the device, cleared cache partition, started in safe mode.... nothing I really do not want to have to do a hard reset, the other s20 user in our home is having the exact same issue, does anyone have any advice or  having the same issue? It is beyond frustrating 😵

4 REPLIES 4
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

It looks like you've performed most of the self help troubleshooting apart from the factory reset your hesitating to try.

You could try a Samsung Service Centre or Samsung Service Centre or send feedback via your Samsung Members App under the GetHelp section and await a software update.

If yiur using Goodlock or a theme etc try stopping those for now and then see what happens.

I wish you all the best.  :smiling-face: 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Jimboo84
Black Belt 
Options

@ziggenpuss 

I don't want to do a hard reset too, but sometimes it's required. I did the same for my S22 Ultra Exynos after 2 months after its pre-order moment.

Most of the problems are now resolved on my phone. But you did a lot of troubleshooting already. 

But Samsung's advice is always pretty fast to reset to factory settings or send it for repair

0 Likes
WBB 1981
Student
Options

I just joined this group SOLEY to answer your question. My husband and I have had this happen on several times over the years on saumsung 9 (?), a new version after that, and now a A52.

Turn off Bluetooth. See if that helps. Let me know if it works for you. It's INFURIATING. Some of the updates will interfere with it and turning off Bluetooth works.  Then you pretty much wait for the next update and hope you can turn Bluetooth back on...

CC42
First Poster
Options

I am having this issue as we speak on my 6 month old s23. I am going to try this and see if this helps! Thanks!!

0 Likes