Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S20 Sound Settings

(Topic created on: 06-03-2020 05:00 PM)
Jo1195
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Was trying to change my ringer and I noticed that all the choices are spread out. Every choice and subheader has so much space between them kts ridiculous. Tried closing settings, tried rebooting, tried changing display settings back, tried changing the refresh rate and resolution but nothing. Anyone else experiencing this?Screenshot_20200306-115750_SecSoundPicker.jpg

Screenshot_20200306-115620_SecSoundPicker.jpg

5 REPLIES 5
Lizazmi
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

yes.. happen to me as well. I thought that is was something to do with my theme download or setting to I did a factory reset. Turns back to normal, but then it happens again. 

Fureiriya
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

I am having this problem too on my newly purchased S20. Please advice on how to solve this issue coz this is super annoying and a waste of time to scroll til the end of the world just to select a tone =_="

Jo1195
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

The issue lies with the theme change. For some reason, changing the theme makes the sounds space out like that. Its either an issue with the phones software or the theme. I think it would be the software since it happening with multiple people, and I'm sure we're not picking the same theme. 

Fureiriya
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

huh. you are right. i changed from Dark Theme back to Light Theme and it went back to normal :face-with-rolling-eyes: i cant believe this... it only happens in the dark theme

p/s it only happens if you have a custom overall theme (frm the theme store) applied along with the android's Dark theme. the default one that comes with the phone doesnt have any problem.

JAX1975
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

I'm in the US and I have the same exact issue with my S20+. Thanks for leting me know that this all has to do with using downloaded themes in Dark mode! It's been driving me crazy for the last few days looking for an answer. I didn't want to have to reset all of my app preferences, or worse do a factory reset in order to fix this problem. Hopefully they'll have a fix for this issue in a future update.

By the way don't click on the red dash marks on the right side of your screen because that will delete your sound files from that folder. I foolishly clicked on them thinking it would colapse the list back down to the correct size, but I was wrong. Luckily I had back-ups of my files and was able to place them back into the correct folders.

Best of luck to you all for a quick fix!