Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 shipped then recalled?

(Topic created on: 27-02-2020 06:57 PM)
Fra_T
First Poster
Options

Got a couple of despatch emails the other day, one for the phone, one for the upgrade pack to return my S10

Then a DPD delivery notification and text this morning to say my S20 would be delivered this afternoon

All seemed quicker than I expected

Got home, upgrade pack arrived

DPD delivery tracking says phone recalled and being returned to Samsung!

My Samsung account order says shipped as well

Someone pull the trigger too early on the delivery, or something else? 

0 Likes
53 REPLIES 53
HybridBunny
First Poster
Options

Mine has also changed to "We've received your order details, and we're expecting your parcel shortly" at 7:33pm, same tracking number as before. Seems to be sorting itself out. Still think some compensation, for the dreadful customer service, should be handed out. Other people are being offered £50 off coupons, I don't seem to be as lucky on that front.

0 Likes
Valenni
Explorer
Options
Yes, mine has also changed! Progress at last!
0 Likes
Student
Options

Mines updated too. Still no reply but gonna try push for some compensation when they do!

0 Likes
Deadst4r
Explorer
Options
If you get a voucher can you apply it to the phone you've already ordered? Isn't it a bit useless if they give you a 50 quid voucher as they're just encouraging you to spend money mkney on their store? I suppose you could get one of those fancy cases for free though
0 Likes
Valenni
Explorer
Options

I ordered the LED case from Amazon, might use the voucher to get that and refund the Amazon purchase. Its a great case. 

Deadst4r
Explorer
Options
Maybe I'll try to get a voucher too then haha
0 Likes
Valenni
Explorer
Options

I never got the voucher email but he said I could seek compensation.

0 Likes
Student
Options

I've not had a single email off them. Only know it's been updated because I keep checking my tracking. Wouldn't mind a voucher 

0 Likes
Fra_T
First Poster
Options

Aaand it just turned up, no emails, notifications or texts like last time, from Samsung or DPD

0 Likes
Student
Options

I only got notifications because I added my details to DPD. Got loads the first time round though.

What I found funny was the packaging has 3 labels on it layered. The original (26th Feb), the re-call/cancellation/whatever they did (27th Feb) and the new dispatch (10th March). Funny how they lost it but it's the exact one they sent the first time around 😂😂

0 Likes