Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 shipped then recalled?

(Topic created on: 10-03-2020 04:50 PM)
Fra_T
First Poster
Options

Got a couple of despatch emails the other day, one for the phone, one for the upgrade pack to return my S10

Then a DPD delivery notification and text this morning to say my S20 would be delivered this afternoon

All seemed quicker than I expected

Got home, upgrade pack arrived

DPD delivery tracking says phone recalled and being returned to Samsung!

My Samsung account order says shipped as well

Someone pull the trigger too early on the delivery, or something else? 

0 Likes
53 REPLIES 53
Satters
First Poster
Options

I'm in the same position. It was due for delivery and then recalled

0 Likes
Student
Options

I've just spoken with the Online Shop Team and their advice was because DPD tried delivering it 3 times (which they hadn't) my only option now is to cancel the order, create a new one and wait for that. But because I'll be ordering after the 8th March I'll miss out on the Galaxy Buds.. 

Anybody on here had any other luck finsing their order?

0 Likes
Deadst4r
Explorer
Options
Was yours dispatched too early and canceled? They tried to tell me to cancel last week as well but they completely didn't understand the situation. I asked for a manager and they had a much better understanding.
0 Likes
Student
Options

Yeah dispatched on the 26th & they submitted a "Return to consignor has been requested" the same night so that's as far as it got.

May try speaking to a manager tomorrow but going to send a worded email tonight.

0 Likes
Deadst4r
Explorer
Options
The person I got just wasn't very good at English so she was even saying 'refund will be in your account soon' even though the order isn't canceled. They've stopped responding to my emails. I might have to cancel as well if its not here in the next 2 days as I signed up to the upgrade programme which means I am on Credit. I might end up paying for a phone that i don't have 😞

I was hoping people would jump on my twitter thread so we could get a large number of us who are affected. Everytime you ring up you get a different person who doesn't have a clue.
Deadst4r
Explorer
Options

I genuinely don't think any of us are going to get our phones any time soon as there is no communication between the shop and the logistics. Logistics are looking at what orders still need fulfilled and on their end ours probably say shipped. 

Hope I'm proved wrong. 

0 Likes
Deadst4r
Explorer
Options

The best fun will be when we cancel and they tell us to return the s20 they shipped us lmao 

Valenni
Explorer
Options

Just had a long call with Samsung Again! They initially tried to say that i cancelled the order on the 27th, then they looked deeper at the notes and realised that was not the case. I then asked them for a tracking number for my delivery due today and after contacting their logistics they said it wont be until tomorrow. 

Apparently they had about 700 units deleyed and I should have received an email. 

Not happy but what can you do? Thats 2 days wasted. 

0 Likes
Deadst4r
Explorer
Options

My tracking details have changed today at 4.30pm guys. 

Once I click the track shipment it brings me to a new DPD page and says we're awaiting your package from Samsung. 

Student
Options
I keep checking mine but no change. Also waiting for a reply to my email but not holding out much hope for it being replied to tonight.
0 Likes