Original topic:

S20 Random Restarts

(Topic created on: 11-03-2020 01:36 PM)
JackIsaacs
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Hi All, 

Is anyone else experiencing random restarts with there S20. 

My keeps restarting randomly when i am in the middle of using it. 

Any ideas??

713 REPLIES 713
Conor98
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Everybody on here...

You all should be covered by a 28 day warranty. with everything that is going on with this pandemic you should use it before things start closing down. For anyone who's country is already on lockdown then I don't know what to suggest but everything where I am are closing fast. The workers at EE said that I don't have to worry about warranty now as its been used and new phone is ordered. Due to everything I don't know how long its gonna take. 

Fisherjim
Pathfinder
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Mine came direct from Samsung so would have to return and wait for replacement without a phone not really an option.

0 Likes
Conor98
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
@Fisherjim I fully understand. The first 5his I said is that "I will not be without a phone". But also the longer you leave it the less chance you may get. It sucks I know my phone had shutoff twice today while I was using it.
GlorifiedChaos
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

This is happening to me as well but unlike others, mine only restarts once a day and it happens when im not using it. My s20 ultra is asking for my pin and after that it says phone is starting which means it restarted it self. Quite annoying tbh. Hoping they fix it with a software update. Due to the pandemic i cant go samsung since we're on a lockdown. Im hoping this is not a hardware issue.

0 Likes
Conor98
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Same here. It must be a phone issue
0 Likes
John113
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

We will see as things progress but i do recommend  to anyone who is affected by lockdown, to try and extend the time window with samsung , I'm  pretty sure they have to have measures to deal with this atm. So take advantage  , until you can. Ot isnyour right in the end 

0 Likes
Traciilee
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Mine has been doing the same too. It randomly restarts whenever I open an app or just open to the homescreen. 

0 Likes
bharattaker
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

My new Samsung S20 ultra restarts by itself many times in a day. This fault needs to be fixed immediately by Samsung because I need this to work for my business. I can't afford to have  bad image  and service .

0 Likes
asudo
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Same issue here with samsung s20 plus, reandom restarts 2-3 times each day, can be when making a call, phone recharging and not in use. Chat with samsung live chat was zero help. Will not be recommending anyone purschase this phone.

0 Likes
nicomil
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Again restarting reading these message.. what a shame.. go back to my S10+

0 Likes