Original topic:

S20 Random Restarts

(Topic created on: 11-03-2020 01:36 PM)
JackIsaacs
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Hi All, 

Is anyone else experiencing random restarts with there S20. 

My keeps restarting randomly when i am in the middle of using it. 

Any ideas??

713 REPLIES 713
TomPh
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

I've visited a Samsung service center. They reinstalled all the software, but the phone still reboots. 😞 

giospecial
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Yes, me too, 3 time Factory reset bit still reboots, im afraid of hardware problem
Zepincel26
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Its crazy how a regular shop solves this just like that and Samsung Online is not able to provide such a service.

0 Likes
ThomasM1
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Hi all.

I bought the s20 last Thursday, and by Sunday it had rebooted more than 10 times. I wrote  Samsung at members. And they said both times that they haven't heard anything about any problems,  and didn't seem to be that concerned about my issues with the phone. I did the reset, and the factory reset but no effect.

I went down to the retailer Monday and luckily was able to change it to a new one. Haven't had any problems with this one. So it seemed to be a hardware issue.  

If you haven't bought it from Samsung. Try your shop to see if they can change it. S

0 Likes
giospecial
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

After the update? 

0 Likes
Axostyl
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Same issue, randomly restarts. Bought in Switzerland,  S20+. It's frustrating. 

Carlituz
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Hi all,

I am also experiencing this on my S20 Ultra since day 1 (got it last Friday 13/03/2020).
I have been sending reports almost every day though Samsung Members.

Really hope Samsung fixes this soon as customers think I am hanging up on their face...

I tried enabling/disabling a few features an see if the behahiour changes but no luck so far...

(Wifi Calling/ 4G/5G/WIFI) but it randomly restart either way...

Osamakabary
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

I have the issue too 

I bought my phone before 2 days

And it restart once per day 

You should solve this issue

0 Likes
Jin-Syd
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Samsung's case manager emailed .... saying, it is operating within thier specifications, so cannot replace it. so disappointed.... I will find the way to return/refund it.

0 Likes
kev_cooke76
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
You've had it less than 28 days you are eligible for a full refund without question. Just use the return packaging that came with the phone. And the returns form and label.