Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 preorder issue

(Topic created on: 21-02-2020 11:39 AM)
KarK
Student
Options

Anybody having a problem ordering S20 with trade in and paying by flexifi?

3 times my friend tried to do it go as far as paying up front and then goes back to cart again and sale still not going through on samsung website. Issue is with Samsung estore not flexifi as she has been onto them 3 rimes,3 payments been taken out. Samsusng

Karyn
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
JoeC90
First Poster
Options

I had a similar issue, but Samsung did not take money from my account. Instead, this message came up:

"Due to high demand, one or more of your items are out of stock. For your convenience, we removed them from your order. Want to choose another item? Head back to browse SAMSUNG.COM. We apologize for the inconvenience."

I'm very upset, as there is no way to opt-in to receive notifications on a restock of the S20 Ultra.

0 Likes
Jled007
First Poster
Options

Similar issue with pre-order on the S20 Ultra. I've been trying since 4AM so over 7 hours now and the Samsung Store website continues to indicate, "Unable to complete your order.  Try again somtime later". Very disappointed since I had pre-registered and according to Samsung's message I was "First in line."  Go figure!!!

JoeC90
First Poster
Options

Because there's still 2 weeks before they officially ship the phones, there should be another restock—the same scenario occurred with the Galaxy Z Flip phones. I ended up pulling the trigger on the S20 Ultra 12GB RAM (128MB) since I didn't need the extra 4 GB of RAM and extra storage, since the latter is expandable. IMO, you would only need the 16 GB of RAM if you're a professional photographer or a heavy high-graphics gamer.

0 Likes
coolrunnings16
Student
Options

My order went through yesterday for the black s20 ultra 128gb, just waiting on flexi-fi's side to clear in a couple of days

0 Likes
hamich
First Poster
Options

I had various problems preordering the S20 Ultra on Friday.  First it wouldn't log me in to my Verizon account to set up the device payment plan.  Next it wouldn't allow me agree to the privacy policy.  When I finally got past that it wouldn't let me continue to checkout.  After 2 support chats and a support phone call still no success.  I kept trying different platforms....pc, mobile app.  Differnet browsers...edge, chrome, firefox.  Finally I used my wife's Ipad with Safari and was able to complete the preorder....pretty sad, huh?  Yesterday I received an email from Samsung support saying they would give me a 10% discount on my S20.  When I called support to ask how I apply the 10% discount since I had already preordered my S20, they said they had no way to do that but I could apply the 10% discount on my next S20 order....like I'm going to buy 2 S20s.  After reading other posts, I guess I'm not surprised that Samsung's support is not that great.

0 Likes