Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

s20 plus pre-installed screen protector and case choice

(Topic created on: 09-03-2020 10:21 PM)
mjb152
Apprentice
Options

for those that received their phones today,  what's the Samsung screen protector like ?

And for the back of the phone, which case have you gone with ?  (I'm uk based)

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I think if I got a case for this phone I'd need one to be able to address the camera hump on the back so one that is level or just a fraction over to protect it and also for the phone to be able to be laid flat on a surface without it rocking.

My personal choice would be the official Samsung Leather clip on case as its minimal.

When I used the phone with the factory fitted plastic protector on I found no sensativity issues.

However my personal preference is the Whitestone Dome Glass Screen Protector as I prefer the feel of glass.

I do not own this phone but I have used it @mjb152 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
mjb152
Apprentice
Options

thanks,  I'm going to hold back on ordering a screen protector until the finger print issue gets better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8xiTupXueE

p.s the minimal leather case is half price if you go through the members app,  they're offering 50% off accessories.

I'd consider the LED case, but as with the s10 it looks like it just flops open, which makes it useless if you drop it

0 Likes
SteveK60
Student
Options

I bought the leather snakehive one from amazon, nice quality but it interferes with pictures taken in wide mode, giving a vignette effect in two corners...so I wouldn't recommend.

0 Likes
HeatherBodie19
Student
Options
My husband has a thin Otterbox case
0 Likes
skipber
First Poster
Options

Any idea what the material is on the screen protector or which after market brand is equivalent?

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@skipber wrote:

Any idea what the material is on the screen protector or which after market brand is equivalent?

It'll be probably just a plastic tpu affair.

Samsung usually sell plastic screen protectors or try Amazon or ebay.

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes