Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 overheating and restarting OneUI 3.1

(Topic created on: 10-10-2021 12:32 PM)
Moggy2055
Apprentice
Options
Phone started to overheat a couple of weeks ago after updating to OneUI3.1. It has gone so hot that it has melted the glue that keeps the back on the phone. Since then it has started to freeze and restart, I have tried everything I could find on the Internet but nothing has worked. I've gone as far as factory reset with no apps added and it is still freezing and restarting, I've tried safe mode after factory reset and it was ok but when restarting into normal mode its still doing it.
5 REPLIES 5
AndrewL
Options

@Moggy2055: I'm sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue. Please can your send your details in a Private Message to Sam_UK by following the steps in the link below, and myself or one of the other mods will be able to escalate this for you?

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/how-to-send-a-private-message-on-the-samsung-comm...

0 Likes
Moggy2055
Apprentice
Options
Thank you, I have sent a private message
0 Likes
Members_S1PjsLl
First Poster
Options

@moggy2055 - I been experiencing the same thing even after doing a master reset. Its so annoying as the phone just cuts off through a call or after 5 mins of browsing. I have to wait until it cools down before i can continue. Ive only had at the phone 10 months. 

0 Likes
Moggy2055
Apprentice
Options
Hopefully something can be done about it I've had mine 13 months
0 Likes
Moggy2055
Apprentice
Options
Update...it also does it in safe mode
0 Likes