Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 issues after update

(Topic created on: 23-03-2021 03:17 PM)
Yeti Furball
Student
Options

E-mail won't pull up after I try to open.  It acts like it wants to but never opens.  I cleared cache but doesn't work.

I also get a white pop-up every so often that goes away before I can see what it is.  Seems to be an app is open error or something like that.  

This all started happening after I updated on 3-19-21. Please help.

5 REPLIES 5
skyfullofstars
Apprentice
Options
Been experiencing this all day too 😫
Yasmine
Explorer
Options
Please go to settings > Apps > Show system apps > Android System Webview, click on this app and then, uninstall updates.
Solution
DVNaren
Apprentice
Options
update Android System webview canary app. it works for me
Yeti Furball
Student
Options

Thank you, this worked for me.

0 Likes
Bekahsa
First Poster
Options

So, with the new samsung update, you messed up 1 important thing.  When I call my husband first time, he see's it, but then when we hang up and I try calling again, it doesn't appear on his phone that I called him, or it only rings on his end 1 time, then goes away, but on my end it keeps ringing until machine comes on.  I tried again second time, and this time he doesn't see the call, nor is he notified that he missed a call, HUGE ISSUE with this so call fix update.

Another issue is on facebook.  I use to be able to see in a drop down menu for adding events to my app calendar on the phone, and I no longer see this.  And no, it is NOT a facebook issue, it's a Samsung update issue which happened as soon as my phone did the update.  So, please fix your mistakes.  These phones cost way to much to have these kinds of ***** mistakes.  I'm not a happy customer as you can tell, and I will ditch your product if you keep on doing these updates that messed up the dam phone.

Another issue is I added short cuts to websites on my home screen and they disappeared immediately after the updates.

I am sure there are other issues with these new updates, haven't come across them yet.

0 Likes