Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

S20+ How to turn off "ready to capture" notification

(Topic created on: 29-08-2021 08:18 PM)
efultz
First Poster
Options

I have on my notifications (pull down from top) one that I cannot get rid of.  This says Single take 5/22/21 - Ready to capture.  Most other notifications I can slide them off the screen and they go away - this stupid one won't go away for anything.

How do I get rid of the notification?  It is in "Silent notifications"

15 REPLIES 15
Kam13
First Poster
Options

Ok so I had this same notification thing and it's really bothered me. I restarted my phone, went into the camera app, went into the single take feature and then in the top right corner there's a little arrow that gives you options on the single take features. I turned them off and haven't gotten the notification back since but it has only been a few minutes. I'll say if the notification returns

0 Likes
Srichard527
First Poster
Options

Try opening your camera, going to settings, and hit reset settings. This just worked for me.

0 Likes
Jeeyohbunny
First Poster
Options

Go to camera, go to single shot mode then exit out. Got rid of my notification. Hope this helps

0 Likes
SeanJohn
First Poster
Options

Screenshot_20210829-115953_Settings.jpg

 except that the option to turn it off is greyed out 😑

0 Likes
SeanJohn
First Poster
Options

So I have found a solution on my Galaxy Note 10. Going into my notification settings and then selecting history, I found the culprit listed and when it popped up. Clicking on this gave me the ability to "minimize" it, and it poofed!!! Hope this helps anyone else!!

0 Likes
SeanJohn
First Poster
Options

Sorry, forgot to mention that notification history is in advanced settings of notifications. Sorry for poor punctuation in last comment. Did not proofread.

0 Likes