Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 having problem USB connected / disconnected after connecting the Headset

(Topic created on: 31-12-2021 02:52 PM)
AyoubOuarti
Journeyman
Options

My S20 is having a problem with my Headset original AKG, the phone can't recognize the headset, and the notification  USB connected/disconnected is always in the notification bar within a loop. I checked the AKG headset with another phone and they are working, also my phone can charge without any issue, also I cleaned up the USB type c port in the phone all is good.
any Ideas?

18 REPLIES 18
AndrewL
Options

@AyoubOuarti: Can you try pressing and holding on the Samsung Members app icon > Diagnostics > USB connection, and follow the on screen instructions to see if this flags any issues? Also, head to Settings > Apps > Tap the 3 lines with the downward facing arrow to the right of Your Apps > Show System Apps > OK > USBSettings > Force Stop > Storage > Clear Cache > Clear Data, then restart the device. Let me know if this helps. 

0 Likes
AyoubOuarti
Journeyman
Options

Yes I already did that, I even deleted the USB update and install it again nothing happens the same issue, I did some researches but it seems that there is the same issue for a lot people but there is no fix for that yet

HKdaBeast
First Poster
Options

Hello, I'm facing the exact same problem. Have u found a fix for that yet?

Konstigt
Student
Options

Also have this problem. My kids as well on their S10s. Only "fix" is to reboot.. and plug in USB cables 😖

AyoubOuarti
Journeyman
Options

No One is trying to fix this issue, really annoying to have a smartphone that is struggling to recognize it's own headphone, 

0 Likes
l96
First Poster
Options
I'm still having this problem on my S20 as well
0 Likes
Hossain ahmed
First Poster
Options

I'm facing the exact same problem. Have u found a fix for that yet?

0 Likes
Hossain ahmed
First Poster
Options

If i change the charging port will it be Okey?

0 Likes
AyoubOuarti
Journeyman
Options

Unfortunately not, the issue is still persists, the solution is a wireless Headset

0 Likes