Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S20/Galaxy Watch promtion

(Topic created on: 13/10/20 00:30)
Wharncliffeowl
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
I'm a Sky Mobile customer and just purchased through Sky, two Samsung S20 5Gs. One is for myself and the other is for my wife. I duly claimed for two Galaxy watches thinking these would be great for encouraging us to take more exercise walks together. Samsung have rejected the claim saying this only qualifies for one watch. I've been made to feel like I'm trying to cheat them out of a watch even though I actually bought two phones. Not happy. 
6 REPLIES 6
BandOfBrothers
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

I can only suggest to check the T&C's on Sky's website and on Samsungs to check what the promotion offers.

I'm wondering if it's because they were ordered together on one transaction and not on two separate orders.

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G SM-N9860_256Gb SnapDragon 865+

Samsung One Ui 3.1/ Android 11.

0 Likes
Sonique77
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
sounds like the offer was 1 per transaction. so even though you purchased 2 mobiles, it was 1 transaction.
Bouncing ball is source of all joy
0 Likes
Wharncliffeowl
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
yep I get that it was one per transaction. If I had purchased the second phone the day after the first I may have met that silly criteria.
0 Likes
Patrick
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

@Wharncliffeowl  I think they should make an exception for your situation.

I would suggest to keep calling them untill you talk to someone with the same mindset as I have.  Because if it was me picking up the phone as customer support I would grant the request, simply because its fair and thats the most important thing.

You bought 2 phones and expected 2 watches they should be happy with a customer like you and not hide behind silly terms.

Wharncliffeowl
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
thank you for your understanding
0 Likes
Patrick
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Yeah but its normal they give thousends and thousends of watches away 1 per phone.  You got 2 phones so you should get 2 watches 1 for you and 1 for your wife.  Whoever denies it to you show them this topic and tell them to be ashamed of themselves.

0 Likes