Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 FE. Something in the system sets the ringtone volume to zero without affecting the level of other other sounds.

(Topic created on: 09-11-2021 01:19 AM)
CatDogReloaded
First Poster
Options

When trying to select a melody in WhatsApp, none of them were played during the selection, including the pre-installed ones. The silent mode has been turned off. Opening / closing WhatsApp didn't help. Only reboot the smartphone helped.

Spoiler
01.png02.png

Then I managed to find out why - some application set the ringtone to zero, without touching other sounds (in my screenshot it's not zero, I did it manually):

Spoiler
03.png

I cannot do this manually, otherwise it will be like this:

Spoiler
04.png

I don’t know what application could do this, but it’s happened two times already. Any ideas? Maybe someone came across a similar situation?

YouTube? VLC Player? AIMP? Twitch? Chrome? But I didn't use these applications, I just opened them and allowed them to remain in RAM.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
CatDogReloaded
First Poster
Options

I found it!

Spoiler
000.jpg

foobar2000 controller doing it when it exits. For example, there is no such thing on a smartphone with MIUI, only because it does not have 4 volume sliders 🙄

But if foobar2000 controller is opened again and then minimized, then the previous volume level returns! How so? I have Bixby turned off completely. This application can capture control of the volume keys when active, but it cannot adjust the volume in the system - it was created only for remote control of the foobar2000 player running on a PC.

0 Likes