Original topic:

S20 FE Mobile Data Not connecting

(Topic created on: 26-02-2021 11:17 PM)
Lolo72
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Hi

Three replaced my Samsung S20 FE 5G because I suddenly stopped getting mobile data access, even though I've got unlimited data, calls, etc. They tried their workarounds and now, on my second phone, the same day I set it up the minute I move away from my house, I get no mobile data connection which I need due to what I do.

I can't get help anywhere

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
DylGMD
Pioneer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
get a new sim card. if that doesn't work I'd take it a level up to samsung also on three with a s20 5g and never got this. is your phone locked or unlocked?
0 Likes
Name2021
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
I had similar problem, issue resolved by Resetting my mobile to default settings for mobile network.
0 Likes
Rob1257
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
check for update in settings this was a problem when they first brought out ui3 11 update
0 Likes
pigeonfly
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
turn off data limit
0 Likes
kingtom
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
change your network mode in mobile network
0 Likes
JoeMallinson
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
I had this problem and discovered that using sim tray 2 solved the issues immediately, still using sim tray 2 so not sure if other fixes have rolled out since
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

@Lolo72: Can you try heading to Settings > Connections > Mobile Network > Network Mode, and set this to 5G/4G/3G/2G (auto connect) to ensure you're set up to receive the strongest available connection in your area? Also, tap the back button and make sure that Flight Mode isn't enabled, then select SIM Card Manager > Preferred SIM Card, and make sure that your connected SIM (e.g. SIM 1) is assigned to Mobile Data. If the issue persists, head to Settings > General Management > Reset > Reset Network Settings to see if this helps. 

0 Likes